What the hell!?
Your name: Bystry

Your ban ID: STEAM_0:1:20995658

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Server: v2d

Involved: nobody

Why we should unban you: I just got banned per 24h for propclimbing. Who call elevator a "propclimbing" LOL! There was a keypads one at floor and one at the ground. Ruxandra just went to me say "Bystry again!?" or something like that and just banned me. I read all rules and there ISN'T anything about banned elevators. All who want just can went to my base without problems. You should give me a warn or block some entites/props per 2h but NOT banned per 24h... I beg unban me...
http://www.zimg.eu/i/611002972 - This was your base and it was Propclimbing, you've had more than enough hours on the server to know that.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
wrong ss. There was an elevator. Why you don't screen them -.-
Propclimb will be when I will spawn a few props and I will jump on them. Elevator or fadding door its same anyone can get there without problems...
decrease my ban time or just unban me!
Its funny because I didnt break any rule and I'm banned!!
I don't care about your elevator. You had a floating base which is considered propclimbing and against the rules wether you like it or not.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
You makes me funny. Awesome conversation with you at steam. When I ask where is it written about elevator in rules u said about I can ask an Administrator. I said "Why I should ask an Admin, He wrote rules and I haven't ask them and them u remove me from friends list...
I understand... Floating bases are banned but without enter! I made so cool elevator with keypads and anyone can raid me without problem. I wont get back because I won't break NLR.

I want to talk with other Administrator who understand players and CAN talk with them. I ask how you can just went and ban player without conversation without any explain I asked "What the hell!?" I saw other player was getting warns or block entites/props per few hours but naaaaah better way is just BAN and go play again -.-
the way i see the rules in question about bases
they have to be realistic
they have too have supports (no floating), supports can include being attached too a wall
its not prop climbing to go on your own props to get up stairs, elevator, ramp which is part of the design of the structure

it is prop climbing if you sort of do it randomly, if you climb where you shouldnt be climbing, if the structure wasnt designed for you to go there (with the exeption of building)
Could I get unbanned?
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator