why was my suggestion deleted
i made a suggestion this morning before i went to bed and i come back on the fourms and someone deleted it... there was no reason to delete it. did i strike a nerve?? that admins should follow the same rules as players and ether enforce the fucking cussing or not at all. for someone to just delete it FL is getting so sketch now days... i would like to know why someone deleted it. maybe sent me a pm saying why. or closed it if people were flaming? or was it just a really good idea??

my donate status is about up and i am really thinking about not re upping it... now someones gonna say oh ur threatening them. well im not thats just how i feel. i am not using that as anyway to affect anything so get off it before u even try to start on it.
The following 3 users Like Spartan's post:
  • earl, Kalastaja, ChimpB
It might have been denied because there is no rule against swearing, and because it was a rant that didn't belong to the suggestion forum.
(06-24-2012, 11:12 PM)Spartan Wrote: my donate status is about up and i am really thinking about not re upping it... now someones gonna say oh ur threatening them. well im not thats just how i feel. i am not using that as anyway to affect anything so get off it before u even try to start on it.

You are not threatening anyone... Look up the definition of threat first.

Secondly, what NoSwear said.
Odd for them to just delete it. I would rather enjoy reading your suggestion.

And if it is on the topic of swearing I would even more because I dislike how someone could be kicked from the server for swearing or being angered. But whenever an administrator does it, it's called "showing emotions"

I would recommend reposting it if you have it saved in a document.

And Spartan.... The Sketch is all over the place man
Maybe cuz it was a opinionated suggestion?

Because you got punished for breaking a rule you find it necessary to do the same to admins..?

That would be like saying "I want to be on rooftops cuz the Admins can"
Or maybe it was an accident after the website got hacked?

You never know...
(06-25-2012, 12:01 AM)ChimpB Wrote: Or maybe it was an accident after the website got hacked?

You never know...
(06-24-2012, 11:53 PM)Nevinator Wrote: Maybe cuz it was a opinionated suggestion?

Because you got punished for breaking a rule you find it necessary to do the same to admins..?

That would be like saying "I want to be on rooftops cuz the Admins can"

thats not even how it was meant
It was not deleted it was because of the hack that happened to the website. I had to repost a couple things too. Comb your beard!
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
The following 3 users Like beflok's post:
  • TC224, earl, Spartan
(06-25-2012, 02:55 AM)Beflok Wrote: It was not deleted it was because of the hack that happened to the website. I had to repost a couple things too. Comb your beard!

i made a BR (: i was thinking i steped on some1's face and an admin deleted it but i will repost it

and i support whatever this is xd