Dizaster unban request (perm)
Your name: Dizaster

Your ban ID: 11528

Banned by: [FL] Alexia

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: Everyone who raided, i guess?

Why we should unban you:

I'm sorry but don't understand, I wasn't aim hacking Sad ? I only had 5 kills and most of them were from earlier today while RPing a guide helping a cripple in a wheelchair, which of course went bad because everyone started attacking us. Since Alexia got onto the server i only killed one person because, he raided my base for no reason. How can you make a judgement off of 1 kill? How long were you watching us? because we were getting attacked for no reason when i killed him. Like a chef and security guard raided us, metagamed, random raided and fearRP, And all the cops broke NLR. Did you record or anything so i can explain to you what happened? You only saw one kill and i don't think it is really fair to just us that one kill :\ . Please write me back as soon you get the chance.
Hi not to bother or anything but when i started playing i met this guy and we played together for about 4 hours.
When we joined rebels and set up a base police started raiding us and broke NLR alot of times. If this guy would have an aimbot we would have noticed alot earlier because he only had 1 kill from the 8-9 raids
Anti-Cheat caught your aimbot, it's not an Admin's guess.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Hmm my comment dissapered for some reason im just going to write it again.

So i was saying if anti-cheat caught his aimbot wouldent anti-cheat ban him itself? + if anticheat saw an aimbot he would have been banned from all VAC secured servers in steam.
Who is deleting the comments? Jorden! was involved and so is Kurious, So why are you deleting what they are saying?
it was just because of forum issues yesterday we had to use a backup
as for the hacking, lua hacking isnt detected by VAC and we like to leave it upto admin online to take action when our own system gets triggered
we can also review logs at a later date if no admin was on
(06-25-2012, 01:58 PM)Temar Wrote: it was just because of forum issues yesterday we had to use a backup
as for the hacking, lua hacking isnt detected by VAC and we like to leave it upto admin online to take action when our own system gets triggered

Okay, The forums where messed up yesterday so i couldn't post anything.

I was with Dizaster as we where being raided non stop. I would of known if he was Aim-botting.

Non the less if he was banned by a anti cheat. He wouldn't of been banned by a person. He would of been banned by the server. AND it would of caught him long before it did. Almost instantly when he joins the server. Unless you have a horrible anti cheat.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User was warned for: Posting in a thread without the sufficient right
(06-25-2012, 01:58 PM)Temar Wrote: it was just because of forum issues yesterday we had to use a backup

Can i see the logs for the anti cheat? Because I don't have hacks...

(06-25-2012, 06:08 PM)demon Wrote: Ok not to bother here but This guy when he was moving a wheelchair dude i wanted to push i so i pushed the cart and he pulled out a crowbar and killed me...

We told everyone not to touch it 10 times and then we killed. Everyone was wrecking our passive RP.
I can confirm that Dizaster does not have any hacks.