Dizaster unban request (perm)
uhm, I banned him. Because After killing an enemy, He Snapped onto his rebel leader, Which looks like a aimbot Alot.
(06-25-2012, 11:35 PM)Alexia Wrote: uhm, I banned him. Because After killing an enemy, He Snapped onto his rebel leader, Which looks like a aimbot Alot.

I killed someone and I saw someone that was shooting in the base from the garage. The rebel leader walked in wearing a gas mask and I shot him thinking he was the one attacking. If I was using aim hacks I would have aimed at his head or locked on to the kid who was shooting across the street or the chef behind me. Plus if I had aim hacks i would probably would also have wallhacks and know it was the rebel leader. I am not trying to be rude but shouldn't you have watched more than that one thing? The person i killed first, I was in a different room and walked in and into the garage and saw the rebel leader it wasn't a instant aim at the rebel leader, I don't see how you can make a perma ban with just one shot at a rebel leader. Sorry if that sounds a little rude, but it is just ridiculous that you make such a big thing like a perma ban just because you saw me aim at the rebel leader, you understand what i mean?
Well, Ill approve this, But If this does happen again, You will stay banned.