Shamanistic - RDM
Name of player: Shamanistic

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52654481

Time in GMT: 11:30

Server: v2d

Summary: After failed transaction (I don't sell them what he want because he was unpleasant and he set the price at which I must sell the items) just drove into my car (right side of the rode) got out, pulled out shoutgun and killed me.

Evidence: (Try to get as much evidence you can get)

http://youtu.be/SANQBaIwgJ4

http://s16.postimage.org/5fnh2ykz9/image.jpg
Not true at the least.

We agreed after me sending loads of PM's... Following him around... Etc... that He would sell me the items I requested.
We met at the rebel spawn, and he wanted 30% profit on the items, seeing I was buying a bigger load, I told him he could get a 800profit out of the 2 minutes of work this would include... He kept on claiming he that for 20 rifle casings and 20 black powder the math would look like this... 500x4 = 2000, 400x5 = 2000 + tip... I tried explaining to him that he was mistaken with because he timed it with 5. So he would get double the profit, he thought he would. I called him a idiot in charecter, and he told me to fuck myself. I then pull a gun on him... He decides to keep walking, while I yell for him to stop... He gets in the car and drives off... I follow him in my car and gunpoint him again a little bit further up the road... He tries to hit me with the car and I fire a shot into the air. He drives off and I get in the car again. I spot him as he turns and heads for my car, I block him off, take the gun out and shoot him.

Hope that cleared up the situation. Thank you =)
Not true at the least.
You wasn't yelling to me after I leave this house. Part of "He tries to hit me with the car and I fire a shot into the air. He drives off ..." is imagine by you. I drive off that house you followed me, u get out car and just killed me there wasnt "shot into air". U was deciding by me about prices and u called me an idiot so I just leave you alone. You drove into me not me into you. Everyone can see it on video. Lier!
The last statement is what I said. As you can see in the video you turn around, I block you off, and you collide with me. Seeing this approved would make me laugh.

I hope you would be able to talk with me, instead of trying to get me banned for something that was not breaking the rules, in my understanding.
Hope we can remain neutral to one another after this has been Approved/Denied.
I've said enough. Goonight.

-Shamanistic
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
user was warned for: Posting in a thread without the sufficient right
(06-25-2012, 06:29 PM)Nefiron Wrote: user was warned for: Posting in a thread without the sufficient right

+1 for ignorant behavior, enough to most likely get yourself a warning.
You should read the rules of the forum before posting good sir.

You're free to make a new request, but this is irrelevant to the case.
Nevermind
This is not good enough evidence since I do not know the back story. you have 24 hours to post more evidence.

This is not an argument guys only post if you have evidence from now on for this thread please.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator