Ban request trouserlessliam
Name of player: trouserlessliam

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52598101

Time in GMT: about 20:30 (GMT +2)

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Summary: As you can see on the picture, he had an invisible prop in the front of the door. He refused to get it away after I told him 2 times that this isn't allowed.

Evidence: http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/576707...26DC37E5C/
"Death is lighter than a feather, duty heavier than a mountain." Sima Qian
Ok, I was there so I believe I am allowed to post. He is very new and didn't really know what double dooring was. The only reason he didn't move it then was because you were a cop and he had contraband. Then you started chasing me and I was inside so he couldn't move it then either. Finally when you had gone, he said he would move it thats when I left and the server crashed shortly after.
i have only been playing on fearless for 5 hours and i didnt know what this "double dooring" thing was as it was not on the list of rules that come up when you first join the server. also, while you were standing outside my door you did not, as you claim, tell me to remove it. you said i wasn't supposed to have it there but it doesn't really matter. i did not understand what you meant at the time and you walked off without explaining so my friend had to fill in the details that you left out. furthermore i did not mean for it to be invisible, i tried to change it's colour to purple using the colour changer and for some reason it became clear/see through and was not entirely invisible. the purpose for it being there was, as someone said, it served as a security measure for my contraband in the next room. so please, find it in your heart not to punish me for Mr.Ice's mistake in not telling me why it shouldn't be there.
(06-23-2012, 11:37 AM)trouserlessliam Wrote: i have only been playing on fearless for 5 hours and i didnt know what this "double dooring" thing was as it was not on the list of rules that come up when you first join the server. also, while you were standing outside m.

I said that there must be room for atleast 3 persons (I said 3, but it is 2).

Read the rules first then.

(06-23-2012, 08:33 AM)Someone Wrote: Ok, I was there so I believe I am allowed to post. He is very new and didn't really know what double dooring was. The only reason he didn't move it then was becaus...

So, he broke the rules.
No, what I am saying is that it was an easy mistake, if an admin was on they would explain the rule break to him. This kind of offence for a new player is not an insta-ban. You claim to have been the guy to tell him that he should remove it but you only said its not supposed to be there but it doesn't really matter. You gave him the impression as if it was something that was allowed but looked down upon. All in all you basically said its fine and then took a screenshot and posted a ban request. And as I explained I said that he fixed the mistake after you had stopped breaking NLR. That is all.
(06-23-2012, 07:19 PM)Someone Wrote: No, what I am saying is that it was an easy mistake, if an admin was on they would explain the rule break to him. This kind of offence for a new player is not an insta-ban. You...

I said it was bannable. I don't go in discussion, let the admin decide.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding prop usage.
Suspension will be applied for 1 day.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator