Camp SunShine RP!
Hello, I have reed over Zelda's post so I felt like making a far more advanced RP building off of her's. I call it CampSunshine! Held at the lakes and areas in that forestrial brush. This RP will need to be highly Copreitvie and inorder to join I have to take account that you will take this seriously and not break out of character. Minges will not be tolerated as this is a seriouse RP and will take much orginisation. The exact date has not yet been set but often browse this forum topic as I will set the date once everything is planed and ready!

For the RP we need not only campers, but conseillers, chefs for the dinning hall and people that can create some advanced dubes for types of activites for the campers to play once the RP is ready. Think of the fun little things you did if you ever attended a summer camp! This RP is perfect for most, because shortly the school year will end if not already has.

If you are interested in attending this original RP fill out the basic info about you and why you would like to attend such as Age, Hours, RP points ETC Thank you for your time and consideration. Have a great day everyone

-Ludo
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
You asked me about this last night and I said yes but I had to restart Gmod and then I couldn't get back on the server for a while Sad
I'd be happy to join in with this RP as a camper and I'll see if I can think of any dupes to make.

Steam Name: [FL:RP] GRiiM
Hours: 300+ Can't remember how many exact.
RP Points: 4
Why I want to join: I haven't been part of a planned RP event for a while and I think this would be a really nice and fun one to get me into them again.

P.S Also, you may want to get some security guards (as long as they don't use lethal force)
Weren't you saying how you were leaving? and how you weren't gonna copy other people's RP's? :/.
The following 1 user Likes earl's post:
  • equal
Name: Doctor_Enzyme (steam: eriklynne)
REAL age: 17
Hours: 239 Hours
RP points: 2
Why I would like to join: I want to join a serious RP that is being controlled properly, and where there is zero tollerance against minges and such, I know i can RP, and i can fill in several jobs Smile
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I remember a guy coming to me whining enough to literally piss me off like never before, because my Hospital was looking like another guys, who was it again?

Maybe you could help me remember Ludo?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 4 users Like equal's post:
  • earl, beflok, Flux, Basse
Steam Name: [FL:RP]Karmaloop
Hours: 300+
RP Points: 2
Why I want to join: I want to join because i have done allot of planned RP and im quite good at RP'ing and i would like to be in this one because this one sounds fun and i haven't been in a RP in ages so i would like to be in this RP?