Warxsio-unbann
Your name: (WarXsio)

Your ban ID: (11450)

Banned by: ([FL] Beflok)

Server: (rp_EvoCity v33x[/b])

Involved: (Storm TriX)

Why we should unban you: (Storm TriX as a cop randomly raided me. He was just yelling "leave this place" "go out". When he take out Keypad cracker my friend shot them. Them he just went again ( breaking NLR) and was walking around. Some time later he met me at the street with friend. He asked me "You shot me before?" (again breaking NLR) Them he handcuffed me, then tazed me and start jumping by me. I just calm down and again went farming money. I was drug labs and money printers, when I was finished I changed my class to doctor and I want to manufacture Medic Kits. I arrived home and I looked cops raiding my house them admin frezze me and ban me instanly.
Sorry for my bad English cause I'm from Germany. I don't change my class for avoid arrest all that was accident and I DONT ignor admin I just dont hear them,He gave me 30s to answer. I didnt know what's happened and I need more time to answer cause I'm foreigner.
)
I sat there for more than a minute just trying to talk to you. You ignored me so I said you have 30 seconds. You just kept looking around and ignoring me. They were keypad cracking your house you didnt want to get arrested so you changed to doctor. Simple as that. You also broke NLR because you went straight back there. Job change is NLR.

Unban req denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!