Banned for raid with reason
Your name: [FL:RP] XxviperxX

Your ban ID: 11435

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Server: v2d

Involved: Gladiatior, Specs1369

Why we should unban you: I was raiding with my friends Gladiator and Specs1369 first we asked if we could talk about teaming up they shot at us so we broke in and shot some more then we cracked the keypad but it was broken and didn't open then i said "Dude open this damn door before i kill you" and i was banned for harassment toward players i find this completely stupid, and my friends were all with me and it seems like [FL] Ruxandra made some random reasons up for each of us we all did the same so we should be banned the same at least. the admin didnt even bother talking to us and said "random raid?" then i got banned along with my other friends i think we deserved some time to explain as well. i think that was admin abuse in a sort of way.
I banned you for insulting the base owner, you called him retard and a few other more on your microphone, random raiding and for ignoring me. There was no reason to raid him, specs136 told you when I asked for a reason "Quickly make some reasons up".

I was next to you invisible, don't try to bullshit your way out of this one.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(06-22-2012, 06:36 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: I banned you for insulting the base owner, you called him retard and a few other more on your microphone, random raiding and for ignoring me. There was no reason to raid him, specs136 told you when I asked for a reason "Quickly make some reasons up".

I was next to you invisible, don't try to bullshit your way out of this one.

no he never said make some reasons up and how did i ignore you i didnt have time to finish typing before you banned me so i didnt have a fair chance to explain we had reason we were going to make a base there we went yelled to see if we could buy the place from the guys we herd gun shots then we lockpicked it then keypad cracked and nothing opened. then you said "random raid?" or something along those lines and i tried to say something and before i finished typing i got banned. any other admin would have take us onto the roof to explain then ban us u didnt give us a fighting chance so i think thats an unfair ban