Ive been banned for ever?
Your name: Hoodrat97

Your ban ID: 11157

Banned by: [FL] WorldWideCoffe

Server: Rp_Evocity_v2d

Involved: A victim, An Admin, not many people saw.

Why we should unban you: Why the fearless community should unban me is because ive had many fun times with the communiy and roleplaying with others and miss it. I know what i have done was wrong, and i have learned from my mistakes. But i hope i can be accepted back, because i miss the community allot. I hope too role play with you guy soon. And hope you guys will accept me back in the community.
perm for first time prop killing seams abit much
I vote for reduced to 1 month
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User was warned for: Posting in a thread without the sufficient right
(06-22-2012, 11:21 AM)Temar Wrote: perm for first time prop killing seams abit much

I told coffee to comment on here I think he forgot. Forwarded this to him. I dont think it was just a couple prop kills.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
it was just one prop kill the hood saw it you werent there but he saw everything
(06-22-2012, 11:21 AM)Temar Wrote: perm for first time prop killing seams abit much

Thats alright with me.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

I vote for reduced to 1 month too. but please learn of this ban, and your other bans.

Spoiler :
Code:
11157    HOODRAT97    STEAM_0:0:9486009    Steam Profile    Dropping props on people, RDM    Never     [FL] WorldWideCoffee

10646    HOODRAT97    STEAM_0:0:9486009    Steam Profile    prop climbing  Expired     [FL] Beflok

6915    HOODRAT97    STEAM_0:0:9486009    Steam Profile    Crowbar Minge    Expired    [FL] Dryblood

6700    HOODRAT97    STEAM_0:0:9486009    Steam Profile    CDM    Expired    [FL] Pechvarry

6616    Banned by SteamID    STEAM_0:0:9486009    Steam Profile    Ban request approved     Expired   Console

i know i really miss this server i promise to never do anything bad this is my most favorite server
Approved
Ban changed too 1 month from ban date