Unban Request
Your name: [FL:RP] FR Generation20®

Your ban ID: 11418

Banned by: Beflok

Server: All

Involved: Earl

Why we should unban you: So, my reasons to unban are :

- I said i remember only that i killed Earl, about Chimpballs, i don't remember about it, and sorry. Now, it has been prooved, so it proove it, i can't say no, but i still don't remember ...
- About the quote that you put, i said that because they annoyed us and they try to propclimb outside, i considered this as "attack".
- Saturday night is my last day, because i change of country for come back in France and my computer will be in the boat during 1 month !! So i'll be back only in august ! And i would like to make a party on the server, on v2d with my friends, please, unban me, to me the word "attack" has the meaning of "annoy" and "try to propclimb in the base of my friend". If you have not considered the same meaning, I can not do anything.

Please, if you can reduce only the ban to Saturday, it would be the only wish that i have ... It is important for me to make this party, or i will not see my friends. And i'm again sorry about what happened to Earl and Chimpballs, if they read this message, this is my public apologize.

In the hope that you can unban me and accept these most sincere apologies,
It will not happen in the future.

McLane. John

NB : What about Earl, don't forget that they broke FearRP, Propclimb rules two times !! Killjoy said it :
Killjoy / About Earl FearRP break Wrote:FearRP does still apply, especially when you're fired upon - anyone's first instinct would be 'duck and cover.'
~~ and Beflok too :
Beflok / About Earl Propclimb break Wrote:You also shouldnt stand there and jump around. Trash can still applies to prop climbing dont argue with that I dont care that its not a user prop, or world prop you are still using part of a map to parkour over a wall. Much like the button at mtl. Dont do it I will ban anyone I see doing it.
... And he doesn't got banned (Unfair Ban) ...
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Me and Chimp drove by, got out of our car. And you started shooting us? We climbed on the trash can and stood there, and you shoot at us? I don't see how any form of RP or anything came from that.
Can you give the full story from your view Earl, as he can not have fired opun you without a reason (and I want to join the part the saturday).
(06-22-2012, 08:45 PM)Catkillerfive Wrote: Can you give the full story from your view Earl, as he can not have fired opun you without a reason (and I want to join the part the saturday).

Explain to me how you are involved in this in any way? Oh wait, your NOT.

Also, telling everyone to like your unban request won't make it accepted.

You RDM'd TWO people for no reason at all John MccLane, and then you lied about it and said that we attacked you first. We never used ammo. And we didn't prop climb.
(06-22-2012, 08:54 PM)Earl Wrote:
(06-22-2012, 08:45 PM)Catkillerfive Wrote: Can you give the full story from your view Earl, as he can not have fired opun you without a reason (and I want to join the part the saturday).

You RDM'd TWO people for no reason at all John MccLane, and then you lied about it and said that we attacked you first. We never used ammo. And we didn't prop climb.

For no reason ? You annoyed my friend's base and this is not a reason? You said it, you climbed on trash (this is propclimb as said Beflok) for see what's inside i guess.
I was going to stay out of your Ban Request thing, but John, I remember you shooting at me to as I walked by to see what was going on. Over here you have Earl and Chimp jumping around and you were just spraying bullets all around the place, I was on the other end of the street by the BMW and you shot me a few times. Not just from the cross fire, but you aimed at me and shot me. That was no accident.
(06-22-2012, 09:00 PM)John McLane Wrote:

For no reason ? You annoyed my friend's base and this is not a reason? You said it, you climbed on trash (this is propclimb as said Beflok) for see what's inside i guess.

So, if I go to the mall, stand on a trash can. I get fucking shot in the face with a hand gun? OK, thank's for your logical thinking John.

*/sarcasm
(06-22-2012, 09:04 PM)Earl Wrote:

So, if I go to the mall, stand on a trash can. I get freaking shot in the face with a hand gun? OK, thank's for your logical thinking John.

*/sarcasm

Killjoy said it, you broke FearRP, and Beflok said it, you broke Propclimb rules, that's enough, i wait admin judgment about that now, you broke rules too, you can't deny it !
(06-22-2012, 09:08 PM)John McLane Wrote:
(06-22-2012, 09:04 PM)Earl Wrote:

So, if I go to the mall, stand on a trash can. I get freaking shot in the face with a hand gun? OK, thank's for your logical thinking John.

*/sarcasm

Killjoy said it, you broke FearRP, and Beflok said it, you broke Propclimb rules, that's enough, i wait admin judgment about that now, you broke rules too, you can't deny it !

I can actually deny it, watch me.

In the video, I was on a trash can, where did I use that trash can to get to?

HURR DURR. nowhere.

I was on the trash can, what was I doing standing.

What does standing mean? John MccLane can shoot me in the damn face. Yes oh yes.

I didn't break fear rp, I ran away to go talk to the man in the BMW, and ask if he knew what was going on, the calm man in the BMW replied, ' Dat guy right dere is RDMin.' I said why thank you kind man, I then ran to the little bus stop to look at the ad on the side. I proceded to walk by my humble trash can and what happen's. BOOM HEADSHOT. and that is how we got your ban. No reason to shoot at me, their never will be.
I am a little confused... is this an unban request or a ban request? I have already talked to them and they now understand they cannot use the trash can. But heres the thing.

They were not successful in the climb, so why would you kill them when they are just on the streets next to your base? You seem to not understand proper RP so here is a lesson.

Unban request denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!