unban request, admin misstake
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting a second unban request shortly after the first one was denied
Your name:ThEnIgHtShAdOw --SWE--

Your ban ID:11407

Banned by:[FL] pechvarry

Server[/b]:v33x

Involved:i didnt see who was in the fighting club, so no one.

Why we should unban you: cause i didnt get banned for a valid reason, i was in the rebel team, and the base was at the MTL, i builded a car garage for my car and then i wondered "where is all the other rebels" so i went to the city, and outside the big garage next to office i saw a big sign "fight club" so i went in and all the other rebels where theyre, i heard them talk bout the fights and stuff, and then i just walked around in there, i spawned a prop at the roof to set a lamp on to make better light on the fighting area, but just before i finished, i got banned for propkilling, and i dont understand a shit to be honest, i know its only for 24 hours, but this is probly an admin misstake and i dont want to get bans, cause i know that if you get 10 bans you might ge like 30 days ban.

and i forgot to say it but there was another guy with a familiar name to mine hes name was like "nightshade" i think, so i thikn thats the one that should have got banned, but i got banned by misstake (cause of a part of the name was same). cause you can see my prop log, and you will see i only spaned props for a garage, and then 1 single prop to set the lamp on. im pretty sure a guy named something with "banditos" saw the garage i builded so he can confirm that i buidled the garage,
Thanks.
me and bob is the makers of that RP event. i did see a random prop that was spawned but did't see anyone get prop killed. and that RP event went down very well. so i'm kinda lost how this happened without me or bob seeing it.
(06-22-2012, 04:52 AM)danishmaifa Wrote: me and bob is the makers of that RP event. i did see a random prop that was spawned but did't see anyone get prop killed. and that RP event went down very well. so i'm kinda lost how this happened without me or bob seeing it.
thats what im saying, i got bannad for propkill, i didnt propkill any1, and i didnt even propblock, i was just trying to help with putting up another lamp.
Denied and warned for posting a 2nd unban request
your ban ID was 11408 not 11407
and as stated in the last thread this is for a ban request