Ban Request for Random Raid and DM
Name of player: ThEnIgHtShAdOw --SWE-- (James Taylor)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51866125

Time in GMT: Yesterday, 3 p.m. GMT. (Don't really remember.)

Server: v33x

Summary: It was a normal day on v33x, i came back to the server (i haven't played since january), the server crashed frequently, and i decided to deploy my contraband. A SS arrived with his gun on hand and started shooting everyone and cracking my keypad. I broke NLR JUST to get his name and ask him why did he do that, he said "somebody told me", asked him via OOC who, because metagaming is not allowed, and he refused to tell me. So now i am reporting him for random raiding and random deathmatch.

Evidence:
[Image: th_2012-06-20_00002.jpg]
[Image: th_2012-06-20_00003.jpg]
[Image: th_2012-06-20_00004.jpg]
[Image: th_2012-06-20_00005.jpg]
[Image: th_2012-06-20_00006.jpg]

Offtopic: I'm sad that the server situation is the same as 5 months ago (DDoSed and with no admins in v33x), i hope this gets better.
yeah i remeber this kid, we talking to him in OOC for 10 mins or so, he at 1 point said it was bob that said it but i was on skype with bob and me and him where making a fight club.
Sorry but you have 24 hours to provide more evidence. He might have gotten a tip from a government agent requesting for backup or something.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
(06-21-2012, 08:02 PM)Beflok Wrote: Sorry but you have 24 hours to provide more evidence. He might have gotten a tip from a government agent requesting for backup or something.

Isn't he supposed to provide his evidence as he didn't tell me via OOC who did it?

And it was impossible to me to prove that because i'm not him...

Can't admins access the logs?
User is already banned because of another ban request , closed.