win 10,000$ in game dollars
Doesnt look bad???
Have you even played it?
(06-21-2012, 09:20 AM)Donut1052 Wrote: Doesnt look bad???
Have you even played it?

Nope, now I'm wondering if you mean it's awesome or if it's terrible.
F*cking awesome
If you love storylines in vgames
And exploration
Well as I said before it's alright. Has decent gameplay and ideas. The storyline isn't exactly incredible, but it's better than most stuff nowadays. It reminds me of FEAR1, in fact it almost exactly is FEAR1 in terms of gameplay and where the story takes you.. Stuff happens, mysterious corporate enemies, you end up going to a secret bunker underneath a parking lot, having fought a couple of mysteriously fast enemies along the way. Your team slowly dies off, as is also like FEAR. The maps are a lot like it too, I see where they got their inspiration from.

Fun game, regardless.
(06-21-2012, 11:11 AM)Faustie Wrote: Well as I said before it's alright. Has decent gameplay and ideas. The storyline isn't exactly incredible, but it's better than most stuff nowadays. It reminds me of FEAR1, in fact it almost exactly is FEAR1 in terms of gameplay and where the story takes you.. Stuff happens, mysterious corporate enemies, you end up going to a secret bunker underneath a parking lot, having fought a couple of mysteriously fast enemies along the way. Your team slowly dies off, as is also like FEAR. The maps are a lot like it too, I see where they got their inspiration from.

Fun game, regardless.

Have you been reading forums?
Story has slightly changed
And the fans theory of whats gonna happen next is just fascinating me!
Its the storyline not like in any typical american blockbusters
(06-21-2012, 07:11 AM)Donut1052 Wrote: I'm sorry guys but I think alpha_dog wins
Alpha_Dog. How exactly you knew this? Smile

Oh and by the way!
If you redirect all those letters it gives you word Underhell

I went to see if there was any evidence on your profile so when I looked I heard it in the background and I was like WTF!
How could you ever get This "nuldhelre" to this "Nudelholz"

No Z, No O, Too many E's...

[Image: internet-memes-gooby-pls.gif]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog, Haarek
Dunno... just wanted those 10k...
R+ L = J

The following 1 user Likes Zamar's post:
  • Haarek
Nice Job Alpha_Dog
Didn't thought someone will guess is that fast :3