The Townies
Question!
It says "Costumes when we rob" Does this mean I change my description when robbing or all of the time? I think Walking around town with a clown costume is a little strange Thinking
(12-26-2010, 12:53 PM)Elmo Wrote: Question!
It says "Costumes when we rob" Does this mean I change my description when robbing or all of the time? I think Walking around town with a clown costume is a little strange Thinking
Yeah you are right, just take it on when we rob Wink
Can you handle a gun? yes, i can handle a gun very well ( due to real life shooting)
can you drive away from the feds? yes, i do alot of car racing on gmod and in real life(rc)
are you good at sneeking? yes, i do alot of paintballing ect, i know where to go and when

thanks for reading, uk25a (Cartman/Cart Man)Cheese
So, did you mark yourself as targets or not?
Uhm, i will find out soon. Have to talk with mule first.
We need to know what the townies stance is on the war between 1st Recon and SemperFi.

Either break your alliance - or we'll take you down too ...
I'm up for a war, as long as you agree to it aswell deep. We need to get some more members though Tounge
Oh shiit.. Well yes we are in. But first we need to hire some more members.
To late since Muleface assisted 1. Recon on raiding us, i think the war is now on
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
Yea the war is on Tounge. First night of battle ended with a stalemate.
Many noble crowbars have been lost...

P.S. 2deep can you update the main page? We are in an alliance with 1st Recon and are at war with SemperFi