Police roleplay question.
Hey, I joined the server for the first time in a while yesterday, and I have a question about how the police should roleplay. So, here was the situation:

My buddy and I were making our houses in the little houses in between the lake and suburbs. I had decorated mine and I hadn't placed contra. But, randomly 2 SS and a cop or two show up and start running our my house with their guns out looking through the windows, and ask to come inside. I said sure, but uh, when you think about that do cops do that in real life? Like just randomly barge into peoples houses 'cause they are bored? Especially the secret service, I mean it's not everyday you have them coming to your house.

Also, later on I was residing in a house by the lake and again randomly some SS show up. They come to the door, then I hear them lockpicking, I was like. Uh, you cant exactly do that.. you need a warrant. So, he got a warrant. Now, isn't that a bit ridiculous. Like cops just warranting you, I mean I don't hear that happening on a daily basis usually. So I was wondering, is all this okay? Shouldn't they only come to someones house out of suspicion of illegal activity?

Sorry for so many questions, but I was really confused by the actions of some of the police, thanks. d:
I love Ryan.

[Image: CL836.png]
The following 2 users Like todcat's post:
  • earl, The_Alpha_Dog
The cops do this all the time just to get gun action so they have a reason to kill people. I myself hated that they did that when i still played on the servers. But if they are lockpicking your door at random call an admin and they can surely sort it out.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

The following 1 user Likes Foxy The Pirate's post:
  • todcat
If they hear a contraband sound then I think there allowed to raid but a lot of cops search that place because everyone contra farms in it.
(06-20-2012, 02:44 PM)The_Alpha_Dog Wrote: If they hear a contraband sound then I think there allowed to raid but a lot of cops search that place because everyone contra farms in it.

Hey! You! stop standing on my car! *shakes fist*

Well anyway as Alpha said it is allowed if they hear contra but they always have to get a search warrant first.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate