Unfair Ban BobbyCorps
Your name: (Steam friends name)
BobbyCorps

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
Banned by: (Admin that banned you)
Alexia
Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)
V2d
Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)
Myself really
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
First off i wish to say that i do not care if i am unbanned, this is only being made to show that i was wrongly banned. I was banned for a skyscraper i built that i made an RP situation that i was a suicidal man about to jump off it. Nothing about my building was fail and i did not behave in a FailRP like manor. The building had keypads to get in and a working elevator to take you up to the top floor. The building was off the road and in a corner where many people build all the time. Not once was i asked to remove it or was asked why it was there i was simply banned. I would think this is an unfair ban and would like it taken off my banning record.

If i can add in the RP event included many onlooker Rping along telling me to "Jump" "Dont do it" and IC stuff like that
The building had an Entrance to the Map rooftop.
Expired.

Unban request denied.