Unkown
Name of player: (Who you want to be banned?)
[FL:RP]SGT.Unkown

SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?)
[FL:RP]SGT.Unkown STEAM_0:1:41094035

Time in GMT: (When did it happen?) around 23:00 my time GTM +1

Server: (On which of our servers did it happen? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) v33x

Summary: (What happened?) some person punched him and he felt like gunning him down was the right thing to do, after that he gunned down another person in the same suit.

Evidence: (Try to get as much evidence you can get)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1f5aR6wk...e=youtu.be
that proves nothing he was told to stop running i warning shot him but he carried on running fear rp for one he should have not run off and i warning shot him and he carried on running so he was resisting arrest i had no choice as he was a danger to the city
(06-19-2012, 01:11 PM)aaran Wrote: that proves nothing he was told to stop running i warning shot him but he carried on running fear rp for one he should have not run off and i warning shot him and he carried on running so he was resisting arrest i had no choice as he was a danger to the city

i have sound on in the clip, and i did't hear you say anything to the 2 people you shot, but in your defence the 2 kids did punch whore you.

i just feel that you still should have tazed them and taken them to jail, even if the 2 did run, its a person without a weapon, you would not gun down a defenceless person for just running.

i just see ss people useing weapons WAY to much and some even backseat admin with ss
Actually you are wrong before this video i did say freeze and if you look at the video he is clearly breaking fear rp his self but yes he was punch whoring and i was in my right to shoot if you ran away from SS in real life when they have a gun on you they would shoot you
(06-19-2012, 06:13 PM)aaran Wrote: Actually you are wrong before this video i did say freeze and if you look at the video he is clearly breaking fear rp his self but yes he was punch whoring and i was in my right to shoot if you ran away from SS in real life when they have a gun on you they would shoot you

i can not prove what you did be4 the video, but you killed a 2nd person that punched you as well where u did't say a word.

weapons are a last resort, and should only be used if the person can harm you or others. hardly see how running can harm anyone but himself " might get hit by a car "

last post for me the admins will resolve this
not here to argue only stick up for my case but yes he may not be a big threat but when who in there right mind would just run up to a SS agent and punch them and if you look in the video 2 one of the police officers killed one of then but still yes let admin deal with it i dont want a argument
It doesn't matter what you think you should have done aaran the point is those weapons are to be used only if needed. The guy was unarmed and you were blatantly just shooting at him everywhere trying to kill him. Enough warning shots to kill him huh?

ban request approved.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!