Unban request (mercy) pItr [fixed links]
Your name: ---pItr

Your ban ID: 11220

Banned by: WorldWideCoffee

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: a

Why we should unban you:

Listen, I've been a admin myself and I know what I did was wrong. I'm not even trying to get unbanned, I just want you to hear me out.

Yesterday sucked, i connected at about 11am and played on and off. The first thing that happends to me when i connect (as a corleone) is that (metagamers/friends) in the corleone ground decides to kill me, with pots. Threwing the at me for no reason just saying, "you refused an order and that's why you are being punished". I just connected, I had been online for aprox 5min and had only said "hello" to them.

I decide to record my next encounter, in case they try something again and after fixing a recording program for 5min i find them outside the corleone compound and this happends:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oubh762J...e=youtu.be

Later i reconnect as a rebel on the server, two corleones come to UM and demand to talk to our leader. They want UM, and we refuse, they pull their tommyguns - we have surrounded them, they start shooting and we mow them down. After 10min we get raided and this continues for some time, we wait at our spawn for 5 min and return to build a base att UM. They shoot us again, here is [FL:RP] Flux just shooting me for no particular reason:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU9vOvKVo...e=youtu.be

(ignore the voice in the background, some of my mates are playing counter-strike and I diden't think of turning mumble off)

These events totally ruined my gameplay experience on this server, so when we got raided yesterday for the last time. I feelt that I've had enough and i broke NLR for some sweet revenge. I know this to be wrong but when you are getting RDM:ed and dies cause your trying to RP for such a long time, what am i supposed to do. And i though because admins diden't punish those guys before (ok, admin was offline) that why would they punish me? Now I have learned my lesson, I'm going to avoid playing such characters or having those jobs when the server goes sour in the future. And also try to contact admin somehow in case this happends. So I would be over the moon if you could shorten my banleight, and if i reoffence within a short period of time you can permban me...
Noticed now that i put the videos as "private" and not "unlisted", now they are viewable.
Expired denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!