Hyde
STEAM_0:0:23868065

Back seat admin/rdm

killed a guy for mic spamming

v2d

9:35pm est

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLIiGey-R...e=youtu.be
Situation: The minge paramedic which has 3 hours playtime had been sitting & spammed highsound dubstep for about 20 minutes. The whole server asked him to stop & there was no way to mute him , everyone had tried. The paramedic knew that I was annoyd by his music so he used a chair into my home & spammed the music. He then used the cahir to escape in which I chased after him & killed him on the spot. I tried to explain that it wasn't rdm/backseating admin but Earl wouldn't listen. Instead he wrote several OOC messages of me failing & just being a minge. I didn't do anything wrong & im sure many of the players online can verify that.
A ban request is coming up by some players that were online & you will see how this paramedic acted to ruin the server in any way possible. I know backseat adminining isn't allowed but this wasn't one of those cases, I did not try to backseat admin.
He got banned 2012-06 17:56 by PrivateToast for being a minge & this shows to my advantage that he did rulebreak to get into my home & to just mess around.
(06-18-2012, 02:01 AM)Hyde Wrote: Situation: The minge paramedic which has 3 hours playtime had been sitting & spammed highsound dubstep for about 20 minutes. The whole server asked him to stop & there was no way to mute him , everyone had tried. The paramedic knew that I was annoyd by his music so he used a chair into my home & spammed the music. He then used the cahir to escape in which I chased after iim & killed him on the spot. I tried to explain that it wasn't rdm/backseating admin but Earl wouldn't listen. Instead he wrote several OOC messages of me failing & just being a minge. I didn't do anything wrong & im sure many of the players online can verify that.

You killed a guy for mic spamming. RDM, and backseat admin.

I'm not replying anymore.

-Earl
Ban request approved. You cannot kill someone for breaking the rules.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!