[Unban request] Aleksakiller and paiN
Sad 
Your name: (Steam friends name) Aleksakiller and paiN

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 8017,8018

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) Coffe

Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) /- Console banned..

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

3 months has passed since we were banned, so we are making an attempt.

The regret and shame we mutually feel is not explainable by words, and my actions hit me even more as an ex Sa on another community because i know what we have done is very serious. I can not show the level of love I feel towards this community is not explainable, and yet, we have disapointed all of you.. Only god knows what came over us, even I wonder sometimes. If i could take it all back, i would, but no such magic exists.. So here I am, asking for forgiveness. Please, be kind to us, give us a seceond chance. We have stayed respectful toward you during our days of suspension, it dosen't make our mistakes go away, but I still think it counts.. So, please find it in you hearts to let us in to you amazing community in which we will never again dissobey.

Again, we are deeply sorry for everything we have done.

Kindest regards, Dragan and Aleksa.
"You do not know what you have, until it is gone."
Aleksakiller, I've been looking in your ban history and found 4 bans. Since the bans are very old, and since you seem to are really sorry for the things you did, I will give you a second chance. You understand, of course, that you should never abuse a bug again, and report them inmediately to me or Temar.

paiN, the same counts for you. With your history of 5 bans, you should be careful and ask an admin if you are not sure if someone is allowed or not.

PS
Since the bans are old, I would like both of you to re-read the rules. Reading the RP guide will certainly help too.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.