LOL, LOOK WHAT HAPPENS TO THIS LITTLE GIRL
If you didnt get it, earlier i posted "user warned and banned from the server for posting Gore/sexual content forum ban being discussed" -nudel in warning format. The title was supposed to be most of the joke "LOL, LOOK WHAT HAPPENS TO THIS LITTLE GIRL" It was supposed to shock poeple that i posted something horrendous involving gore, something sexual, and a little girl. Guess it worked, poeple kinda freakedout.
/r/spacedicks
The following 2 users Like Elder's post:
  • TC224, GRiiM
(06-16-2012, 02:21 AM)blusheep23 Wrote: If you didnt get it, earlier i posted "user warned and banned from the server for posting Gore/sexual content forum ban being discussed" -nudel in warning format. The title was supposed to be most of the joke "LOL, LOOK WHAT HAPPENS TO THIS LITTLE GIRL" It was supposed to shock poeple that i posted something horrendous involving gore, something sexual, and a little girl. Guess it worked, poeple kinda freakedout.

Next time you are looking for attention please just go outside of your home, go to the next train station and throw a backpack into a crowd yelling "I have a bomb!", this way you don't spam the forum. Thanks.
Dare to think!
The following 3 users Like Nudelholz's post:
  • jammi, Anakonda, Decay
(06-16-2012, 02:57 AM)Nudelholz Wrote:
(06-16-2012, 02:21 AM)blusheep23 Wrote: If you didnt get it, earlier i posted "user warned and banned from the server for posting Gore/sexual content forum ban being discussed" -nudel in warning format. The title was supposed to be most of the joke "LOL, LOOK WHAT HAPPENS TO THIS LITTLE GIRL" It was supposed to shock poeple that i posted something horrendous involving gore, something sexual, and a little girl. Guess it worked, poeple kinda freakedout.

Next time you are looking for attention please just go outside of your home, go to the next train station and throw a backpack into a crowd yelling "I have a bomb!", this way you don't spam the forum. Thanks.

But Nudel! That's something you could actually get into trouble for... and this is the off-topic section... on a video game community forum... that is kinda extreme what you just said lol.

People take things way too seriously. Everyone needs hash to relax and take chill pills to browse on the forums.
The following 2 users Like Elder's post:
  • Spartanjunior, blusheep23
(06-16-2012, 03:01 AM)Elder Wrote: But Nudel! That's something you could actually get into trouble for... and this is the off-topic section... on a video game community forum... that is kinda extreme what you just said lol.

[Image: you-dont-say-FB.jpg]

(06-16-2012, 03:01 AM)Elder Wrote: People take things way too seriously. Everyone needs hash to relax and take chill pills to browse on the forums.

Don't know about you, but I'm pretty relaxed at this very moment.
Dare to think!
The following 1 user Likes Nudelholz's post:
  • Nevy
You might be relaxed... but it seems like people are taking this way too seriously lol, proven by your comment saying he is craving attention, when it wasn't meant to be so serious. If he was craving attention he would constantly be making goodbye threads then returning less than a week later, then repeat and etc. This is in the off-topic thread for a reason :p
The following 3 users Like Elder's post:
  • earl, Spartanjunior, blusheep23
(06-16-2012, 03:53 AM)Elder Wrote: You might be relaxed... but it seems like people are taking this way too seriously lol, proven by your comment saying he is craving attention, when it wasn't meant to be so serious. If he was craving attention he would constantly be making goodbye threads then returning less than a week later, then repeat and etc. This is in the off-topic thread for a reason :p

[Image: pcDQ42gbj0q6PN_sFscYUg2.gif]

You're the only one trying to make this serious by having a discussion.
Dare to think!
The following 1 user Likes Nudelholz's post:
  • jammi
[Image: mccoyDeadThread.jpg]
The following 2 users Like Dryblood's post:
  • Anakonda, The_Alpha_Dog

Im going to do that. for the heck of it.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
(06-18-2012, 07:51 PM)NightStab Wrote:

Im going to do that. for the heck of it.

Was that supposed to be remotely funny?
[Image: source.gif]