The following 2 users Like Dryblood's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog, Faustie
haha never cared, never will

never enjoyed, never will

xD

my sight on football
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
Andreas they lost because of the players that were playing, they could choose better people
SUCK IT SWEDEN
The following 3 users Like Faustie's post:
  • Dryblood, Blonde, Gamesdude109
Shame it was another disappointing performance from England. If we want to be one of the best that should have been one of the 2/3-0 games.
But lets face it, we are not one of the best xD
(06-16-2012, 03:05 PM)hellshell Wrote: Andreas they lost because of the players that were playing, they could choose better people

Thats not our fault, thats your own fault lol Tounge
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

This is just my personal opinion but wth is so fun about soccer or what ever it is... Im swedish sure im sad we lost but meh all sports except E-sports suck anyway.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(06-16-2012, 05:26 PM)Ghost_walker Wrote: This is just my personal opinion but wth is so fun about soccer or what ever it is... Im swedish sure im sad we lost but meh all sports except E-sports suck anyway.

Lol'd
The following 3 users Like Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • ryan!, jammi, Gamesdude109
Spain is the winner of the last 2 cups.... and It's going to be again the winner of this
R+ L = J

(06-16-2012, 10:57 PM)Zamar Wrote: Spain is the winner of the last 2 cups.... and It's going to be again the winner of this

Both Spain and Portugal have stacked national teams, including players from clubs such as Barcelona and Real Madrid.