unban request blusheep :c
Your name: [FL:RP] blusheep23 -pnemonia

Your ban ID: 11103

Banned by: Beflok

Server: v2d

Involved: [FL:RP] Bomber, [FL;RP]Pilot, rainbowNINJA, [FL:RP]|TAG BlueJay

Why we should unban you: Yes, i spawned a little crowbar machine that flung crowbars everywhere and made alot of sound, but only for like 10 seconds, all the poeple involved saw it, I removed it and was done, Beflok joined soon after. I spawned one in the street (there were only about 10 poeple on so there were no cars, everyone was messing around) And told beflok to some look at it, he said remove it so i did. I was driving around when he said "Sorry but i cant have our elder players setting bad examples, you COULD have propkilled some people." And then im banned for a day. I didn't kill anyone and everyone was laughin/messing around. That's what happens at night! I dont think i should have been banned for a day and a half. Again, beflok did not see ANY of it, he joined and all i did was show it to him, i did NOT fling the crowbars in the air, just set it there for a second.
Oh really you just spawned it once and thats that? I looked through logs and you pasted it 6 times. You really think any admin would allow this?

[Image: D8CAB431CCE5467FDC2F778308F3F530381E0576]

Why the hell would you think this is a good idea? you are just telling all the new players its ok to build in public random non city RP things that are capable of prop killing everyone. The ban stays.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
I spawned it in cubs almost every time to test stuff, there was no way you could have known it was outside, you hadnt been on when i spawned the previous ones.
It doesn't matter you are missing the point.... Also by constantly spamming it you make server lag so thanks.

You should re read my last reply it will save you from getting banned in the future.

Denied since user has failed to see what he is doing wrong.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!