blusheep
Last night = Not banned in the slightest.

In the morning = As banned as banned can be.

[Image: dafuq-snape-i7.jpg]

Anyone know what went down?
I don't think it's really your business to ask. I don't know what happened either, but their's no point to making a thread imo.
Hes been given a 4 day ban due to his posting habits.

Hes posted in a few ban requests/admin abuse threads with NOTHING to contribute and Useless threads.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hes on a 30% warning, I think a 4 day forum ban should suffice for a punishment.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

(06-16-2012, 07:25 AM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: Hes been given a 4 day ban due to his posting habits.

Hes posted in a few ban requests/admin abuse threads with NOTHING to contribute and Useless threads.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hes on a 30% warning, I think a 4 day forum ban should suffice for a punishment.

Fair enough.
Glad you see it that way.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

I think he also posted some sort of gore/graphic content about a little girl. (Thats what the title suggested).
I didn't see the video/picture as Nudelholz had removed it and warned him.

EDIT: Never mind, it was a staged attention seeking trick by him where he pretended to warn himself like Nudelholz. Probably didn't help his ban xD