Can an admin explain this warning to me?
As you can see by this photo, I was handed a warning from Andreas for this reason...

[Image: 2kNPk.png]

You can also see which post I was warned on, and I believe this should be explained to me because I clearly did not post on that thread to increase my post count; in fact I believe that warning is only meant for people constantly posting on random threads to make their post count higher, which is obviously not me, because I do not partake in such actions.

I also tried clarifying with Andreas via private messaging to see why he gave me this specific warning... here is proof...

[Image: EJEat.png]

As proven by his message, he gave me a warning just to give me a warning, and I believe this is unfair, but before I speak out against it could someone explain why my post right here ( http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?pid=120391) is considered "Posting to increase my post count"?
The following 1 user Likes Elder's post:
  • WorldWideCoffee
so.... he warned you because you posted on that thread for "increasing your post count?" It was clearly necroposting, which isn't in the rules by the way.
the only thing I see wrong is necro, its over 6 months since last post
Necroposting isn't against the rules, and I didn't post on that thread in any negative way. I don't see why I should have received this warning, even if it is only a 10% warning.

EDIT: (As requested) I posted this comment in a very positive way, I thought it would be hilarious to congratulate Shadow on his Trial Admin promotion even though he received his admin powers almost a year ago. It made many people laugh that viewed that page and my comment was followed by several others; also as a bonus, people think there is a new admin on the server! It was just a light-hearted joke that we can all smile to, and I don't see why this affected Andreas so much.
I just dont understand why you were the only one then?

I mean this shouldnt be a warning anyway but why only Elder?
What Elder did was "NecroPosting" Which, isnt stated as against the rules.

I believe its fine what he did because it gave me a little laugh as i thought it actually WAS a new admin
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

The following 2 users Like WorldWideCoffee's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog, blusheep23
Yeah I chuckled about it :p.. Still nothing about necroposting.. At least he didn't bring back some angry/war thread.. He simply wanted to have a little fun ^^
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
I thought it was a new admin too. Tounge
Hehehehe, I warned you once. Tounge