Your ban ID:
Banned by:
[FL] Ruxandra
Server:
v33x
Involved:
It was this admin and I.
Why we should unban you:
I was banned because this admin could not listen to reason. I was banned for "prop climbing and lying about it." This however was not what happened. I was in some apartments and there was only one room that was occupied. I simply knocked on the door and it opened. The door was unlocked. So I went inside and took a quick look. I did not touch or take anything. I was just about to leave when Ruxandra came through the door that I had and said "What the fuck are you doing? You prop climber!" I then explained to her that the door was unlocked and that I did not prop climb. The door being unlocked should of been obvious to her since he came through the same unlocked door that I had. Then she said "I locked my door before I left!" I then said I'm sorry it was unlocked. I did not touch or take anything. She then said "Don't fucking lie too me!" Then I was banned for 6 days. If you could unban or shorten the ban to 2 days, that would be appreciated. I maybe should of not been in that room but that should of not gotten me banned.
I was there when Flux left the appartment and heard him locking the door. It was the top floor so you either teleported, lockpicked or propclimbed.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(06-12-2012, 10:12 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: I was there when Flux left the appartment and heard him locking the door. It was the top floor so you either teleported, lockpicked or propclimbed.

The door (as I stated) was unlocked. You must of heard Flux unlocking the door.
Can you please unban me? I'm sorry for entering your house but the door was unlocked. A 6 day ban is over the top for a misunderstanding of this situation.
Unban me. Its been two days and you have not replied to my request other then your first post. You are either not coming online on purpose or you got your vagina in a knot and won't reply. Fearless, after all has semi-serious role play. 6 days bans for nothing is over the top. If walking in to your house meant so much to you then you should of put me in jail instead of banning me for "Prop climbing and lieing about it." I did not lie or prop climb. You need to stop assuming that people are guilty and face the facts. I did not prop climb or lie. You abused your power and would not let me or the 50 or so people you banned that same day. I have screen shots of all the people you banned. Please unban me so then we can forget about this misunderstanding.
Threatening and insulting, really nice. I was gone all day and was going to respond, but you forced me into a decision already.

Unban request denied, we do not tolerate arrogant people who decide to threaten and insult us.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.