A confused ban
Leo "FireHawk" Delucci

[FL] Beflock

rp_EvoCity_2d

Tamaska™ and | AG | Scruffy_iRiSh @ No shoes , I forget the others.

I just came out of the shower and on the radio the other Corleone Members said the a cop was outside , and he was out of his cop car and I had water in my eyes still. I took out a tranq sniper gun with ammo and with a force of habit I shot him twice without checking if it was a gun or not. ( a stupid choice of mine because I did it without thinking first , just acting. ) And then [FL] Beflock came in and told me I had 30 seconds to explain myself and I overreacted and told him I what I thought that he had a gun and that one of my men said that he was getting in position to fire. But really he was just.. taking photos with a camera. I apologize for what I did and to the cop that I rdmed.
[Image: ssigms.png]
Quote:Me:you cant touch me tho
BombFire:becomes a ghost and pokes him
BombFire:Ima physical ghost
Me:becomes a priest and kills him
BombFire:NU

Well hopefully now the lesson was learned. Think first, RP second, then if situation needs it then shoot.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Big Grin 
So um.. are you possibly going to lower the ban? Because I really like Fearless RP. I'm fine if you don't lower it but if you do that would be great Cheese

Emm I was never banned
[Image: Scruffy.png]

Troll In Peace Eduard Khill born on 4 September 1934, died on 8 April 2012. One sad day for man kind
Scruffy , I think he banned Tamaska and I for a reason. I'm guessing you did nothing wrong.

(06-15-2012, 12:03 AM)Leo Delucci Wrote: Scruffy , I think he banned Tamaska and I for a reason. I'm guessing you did nothing wrong.

Yea he banned Tamaska but not me
[Image: Scruffy.png]

Troll In Peace Eduard Khill born on 4 September 1934, died on 8 April 2012. One sad day for man kind
It doesnt seem like you regret your actions or care for the rules just want to play. Which I understand your wanting to play but rules come first sorry.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!