unban req on spedde
Your name: Spedde

Your ban ID: 11015

Banned by: [FL] Beflok

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: A

Why we should unban you: i was get admin [FL] alexia to the place befor beflok godt online and she said now its allowed to sty at bank of america roof but she meant no its not allowed and thats why i was climet up ther and i have learned from that ban that its not allowed to jump up on bank of america roof
You should take a look at the rules sometime it is clearly stated here.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=11792

I highly doubt Alexia let you go up there but it was a ban request how would anyone know?
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
i have budt its was becus i climbet up from street lhigt dint know that was a world prop adn alexia rilly siad now its allowed but she meant no its only becus i think its was okay becus in the real world i call that to climbe on street lhigt and roof i call that parkure thats why i didt it budt sorry i rilly learned new things from that ban
Like Spedde said i were there to he told me [FL] Alexia told him now it's allowed but later but she didnt say it we just thought she said it later she came and said it isnt allowed then we leaved but we thought it was allowed and we stopped after and made some street race Smile
I said IT WASNT ALLOWED, You clearly misunderstood, or mis-read.
hm i okay than its colde sty now it isnt allowed budt meaned no it isnt allowed budt nvm i dont think this ban req get aproved so nvm i just white the time out
Appeal reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player has been lifted.
Please note, misunderstandings happen but you have to be more careful in the future.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator