Abysmal reason for Ban
[FL:RP] Wosh Jilliamson

[FL] Ruxandra (Admin that banned you)

V33:

ThEnIgHtShAdOw --SWE-- (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)

Well, let me begin. This ban is beyond pathetic, I literally jumped ontop of a roof of a shack that a friend had build after buying fish off them. Not only was no harm done, but if Ruxandra actually did her job right, she would be worrying less about a crouch jumping player and more the mass RDM, CDM and prop push that always happens the second she joins the server, this is not the first time I've seen her ban for pathetic abusive reasons but it is the first time she has banned me. I would greatly appreciate if this ban was to be lifted, not because I care if I can't play for 24 hours, but more to highlight that this Admin is nothing but abusive and unfair to majority of the community that I have seen.
(06-12-2012, 09:04 PM)WoshJilliamson Wrote: the mass RDM, CDM and prop push that always happens the second she joins the server

So you saying when she joined people Mass RDM, CDM and prop push then? not before? not after? but When she joined, like as if they want to get caught and banned, is that what your saying
(06-12-2012, 09:18 PM)Temar Wrote:
(06-12-2012, 09:04 PM)WoshJilliamson Wrote: the mass RDM, CDM and prop push that always happens the second she joins the server

So you saying when she joined people Mass RDM, CDM and prop push then? not before? not after? but When she joined, like as if they want to get caught and banned, is that what your saying

In all seriousness, I can honestly say yes it does, it seems to get worse when she joins.
When I joined, on the contrary, most of the people who were pointed out stopped doing it.
Even if he was your friend, propclimbing is still propclimbing, even as a joke.

It would be nice if you could explain your frustration in a more decent way.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator