Religious views.
(06-12-2012, 08:33 AM)Nudelholz Wrote: I don't like to blindly follow a "supreme" power or anything like this without even knowing that this power is real, there is no evidence for or against a god, so why should I believe in a god or why shouldn't I?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R66r_XMoDkk
The following 3 users Like Killjoy's post:
  • Nudelholz, blusheep23, Haarek
Christian Protestant. Wup wup!

Personally I of course believe in evolution since it's quite easy to prove and incompetent not to realize. But again people who's discussing religion has always repelled me.

Religion is something you believe in. It doesn't need proof because of that. I you don't believe in it, well then it is quite simple.
The following 1 user Likes StillAlive's post:
  • DerStorm
I am Muslim, but XD don't think that muslims are like this:

[Image: Iraqians_1.jpg]
R+ L = J

The following 1 user Likes Zamar's post:
  • Colonel Burger
Personally I think the quote in Holdem's signature sums things up for me. I don't follow a religion, I guess I am more of an atheist but I don't care. I am friends with a very multi-cultural bunch of people, there are atheists, Christians, Hindus, Muslims and Sikhs. Everyone gets along and I think the problem today is that everyone is quick to judge whole groups by certain members of that groups actions. I.E thinking all Muslims are terrorists or that all American Christians are creationist extremists.

"Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life wich will stay in the memories of those that you love."
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Spud
Atheist. Huge dislike for Zealots, whom oppose any and all modern science and theories, and push for religious answers.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
Keep in mind religion was originally made to explain the unexplainable.

Nowadays, 9/10ths of the things religion preached back then, has been proven today by modern science.

Examples:

Earths Origin
Mans Origin
Evolution
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

Actually Islams talks about that too, the big bang and it says a thing similar to Darwin evolution
R+ L = J

Human Genetics (stem cell research, genetic engineering, whatnot)
Genetically altered plants (Maize)
Medicine
Big Bang
Evolution from chimpanzees.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
dear god close this thread! The whole place is up in flames.
Fearless is my religion

Serious: I have no religion.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.