Religious views.
(06-11-2012, 09:12 PM)Ghost_walker Wrote: May i still answer even though i have left the community? ill assume i am allowed and i really want to answer this. Alright let's get started. So on the topic of religion and what religion i believe in. Alright well so for a while i was christian but that was not the thing for me since i kept asking myself why would god torture one individual so much (i know i know my problems are nothing) well anyway so i decided to become an Atheist but that didn't seem like a thing for me either so after that i went on to a religion one of my friends belonged to and i picked up Satanism (not devil worship and yes there is a difference between satanism and devil worship) but i felt that also that was not a religion for me and after a lot of research on history and religion i came to the Religion i believe in now which happens to be Norse mythology/Paganism. And by this i mean that i believe in the old gods (thor,odin,loki and all other asa gods) And some people might ask why i chose this religion? well it's pretty much because its a religion i am comfortable with.

Thats pretty cool actually, can you link me to something so I can read more about it?
The only thing that sustains me is my satanic lust for rep
(06-11-2012, 09:15 PM)Spud Wrote:
(06-11-2012, 09:12 PM)Ghost_walker Wrote: May i still answer even though i have left the community? ill assume i am allowed and i really want to answer this. Alright let's get started. So on the topic of religion and what religion i believe in. Alright well so for a while i was christian but that was not the thing for me since i kept asking myself why would god torture one individual so much (i know i know my problems are nothing) well anyway so i decided to become an Atheist but that didn't seem like a thing for me either so after that i went on to a religion one of my friends belonged to and i picked up Satanism (not devil worship and yes there is a difference between satanism and devil worship) but i felt that also that was not a religion for me and after a lot of research on history and religion i came to the Religion i believe in now which happens to be Norse mythology/Paganism. And by this i mean that i believe in the old gods (thor,odin,loki and all other asa gods) And some people might ask why i chose this religion? well it's pretty much because its a religion i am comfortable with.

Thats pretty cool actually, can you link me to something so I can read more about it?

If you mean Norse mythology/paganism sure! just tell me and ill edit the post with some useful links.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Well, i am very religious, I believe in a religion called "sheepofication." It is the belief that the great sheep god, "Sheepo," Will soon take all sheep and lambs off the planet of earth for good and take us to heaven, where there is endless golden fields to roam and delicious oats to munch. Here is a quote from our bible: "Baaa, Ba baaa ba-a-baa. Baa ba-baba, Baaaaaaaa-aabaa. Baa ba, B-aaa-a baa ba baaaa ba-abaaa-baa." -Shaun 2-8 relevance.

[Image: 33.%20LAMB%20OF%20GOD.jpg]

i had to do it.....
The following 3 users Like blusheep23's post:
  • Anakonda, Elder, Grub
My views on religion are simple - believe what you want, just don't force it upon others (in any way.)
The following 7 users Like Killjoy's post:
  • WorldWideCoffee, Fultz, Slick Rick, Anakonda, Zamar, Grub, blusheep23
http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RT6rL2UroE

There is no man like George Carlin who can set religion in its place.

If you want real teachings, watch the video and laugh your ass off.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

The following 1 user Likes WorldWideCoffee's post:
  • GRiiM
Oh for f*ck's SAKE. All of you lot preaching about how religion is a load of bs are just as bad as, in your words, "people who force their religion onto others." So they force their religion onto others, you try and force your lack of religion onto others and insult their religion. Also, at least with the majority of religions, they're trying to improve your life, you're trying to damage theirs. Nice job trying to seem high and mighty in your athiest thrones, f*cking sickening. Hypocrites.

I'm an athiest myself but I've NEVER had a problem with religion unless it starts to lead to violence. 99% of the time, contrary to the media, it f*cking doesn't. I have both athiest and VERY religious friends, and all of them are great people. One friend in particular who comes to mind is a Mormon, but she respects I'm not, I respect she is, and she is a f*cking brilliant person and a close friend, much better than you lot who take the piss out of religion as I said above.

So, if you want to take the bloody piss out of people's beliefs and insult them and what they f*cking stand for whilst being a total f*cking hypocrite, have fun dealing with me. You may have noticed, I'm not a good mood. Good catch. Still want to f*cking play ball?
The following 7 users Like Faustie's post:
  • Nevy, blusheep23, LowerFlowerPower, Anakonda, Zamar, Spud, DerStorm
Umad ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Fucking trollface c:

Beflok is my idol

The following 2 users Like WorldWideCoffee's post:
  • Fultz, Grub
(06-12-2012, 01:27 AM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: Umad ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

freaking trollface c:
Excuse me,but for an admin you sure are intolerant.

EDIT:Ths was for the video post aswell,even making such joke is offensive towards religious people.
IGN:Igor "Flower" R   Steam:LowerFlowerPower

[Image: fsx42Oo.png]

The following 3 users Like LowerFlowerPower's post:
  • WorldWideCoffee, Fultz, Grub
^
He mad too Coffee
(06-12-2012, 01:36 AM)LowerFlowerPower Wrote:
(06-12-2012, 01:27 AM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: Umad ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

freaking trollface c:
Excuse me,but for an admin you sure are intolarante...

Terribly sorry you cant take a joke kind sir.

But if you haven't realized, Religion on its own and the whole debate is a joke.

Beflok is my idol