Ban Appeal - Please read
Your name: Bradley

Your ban ID: 10905

Banned by: Zzzzap

Server: rp_EvoCity v33x

Involved: Bigtoe[AP2S2]

Why we should unban you: yes, i was being shot at, so i did spawn some props to try and cover up the window, i kept getting shot so it was harder to freeze them in the right place, i was placing barrels to try and help the guys out who were being shot also, some barrels were left on the floor, when i spawned as a security guard, i tried to get a barrel over at the window from a distance so he didnt shoot me, i accidently hit a few guys(Sorry about that:C)but i didnt even try to RDM anyone, i just tried to help you guys, im not someone who normaly gets banned, and if i can just get unbanned this is the last you will hear from me, i love your servers and most of your admins are awesome, but what im saying is that i got banned for trying to help out, and when the guy i hit with the barrel died his friend was attack me so i went to kill him, and then i was hitting him and then the admin grabbed me and i didnt realise that he did, and i was still hitting trying to kill the guy who was RDM'ing people and accidently hit your admin, sorry Zzzzap :C i tried to explain before you banned me but i didnt get enough time pal :\ i just enjoy playing with friends and i dont come here to cause trouble, so sorry if i caused it
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=1021
(10-26-2010, 04:30 PM)Nudelholz Wrote: 5. If your unban request was denied you have to wait until you can post your next one, those are the waiting times:

Bantime under 1 week - You are NOT ALLOWED to post a 2nd unban request.
Bantime over 1 week - You are allowed to post a 2nd unban request 1 week after the denial.
Bantime over 1 month - You are allowed to post a 2nd unban request 2 weeks after the denial.
Bantime over 3 months - You are allowed to post a 2nd unban request 1 month after the denial.
Permanent ban - You are allowed to post a 2nd unban request 2 months after the denial.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator