Hey! Im Goodpanda =3
Hello everyone =D im GoodPanda! im completley new to this server as well as Gmod! and i need a little help.. when i join the server everythig is in black and whiter and i cant really move... i want to play here very badly with everyone because i love Realistic RP stuff =D thanks to anyone who can help me ^-^ hope to meet you all soon =D
Hm... That's weird... I dunno how to help, sorry!

Welcome nonetheless!
Hello cousin! Welcome to fearless! How has china been? Have you ever been with 4 woman at once? Drive me to my apartment cousin! There, we will start Sheep enterprises and rule evocity!

im a sheep. also, gta4
The following 3 users Like blusheep23's post:
  • Spartanjunior, The_Alpha_Dog, Grub
I take it when you start there is the F1 menu open yes? If so then when you close it you press the Spacebar to 'respawn'. Either that or you go to the 'Character' tab and select a job; you'll then spawn at that job's spawn-point.

Anyway, welcome to the server! I hope you enjoy your stay.
(06-11-2012, 05:33 AM)blusheep23 Wrote: Hello cousin! Welcome to fearless! How has china been? Have you ever been with 4 woman at once? Drive me to my apartment cousin! There, we will start Sheep enterprises and rule evocity!

im a sheep. also, gta4

lol you remind me of Roman XD "Niko, Lets go bowling!"
GoodPanda, Let's go bowling!

Hehee, Welcome to FearlessRP.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Hello GoodPanda,

I wish you welcome to our Fearless Community's Forum !!
Smile

See you soon !!

L.C.P.D, get on the ground ! Put your hands on your head !!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
(06-11-2012, 06:59 AM)GoodPanda Wrote:
(06-11-2012, 05:33 AM)blusheep23 Wrote: Hello cousin! Welcome to fearless! How has china been? Have you ever been with 4 woman at once? Drive me to my apartment cousin! There, we will start Sheep enterprises and rule evocity!

im a sheep. also, gta4

lol you remind me of Roman XD "Niko, Lets go bowling!"

lol, thats who i was trying to be like :L
I really hope your not a taxi driver and drive like GTA.

Welcome!
The following 1 user Likes The_Alpha_Dog's post:
  • Grub
Hello GoodPanda, welcome to Fearless Roleplay!

Feel free to ask me any questions you may have, just PM me Smile.

Answer to your question might be that you need to Content Pack, or need to Reinstall Garry's Mod.

See you InGame hopefully!