Greetings from a New Zealander :D
Hello rbattarbee,

I wish you welcome to our Fearless Community's Forum !!
Smile

See you soon !!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
(06-09-2012, 09:57 AM)Moist Wrote:
(06-09-2012, 09:54 AM)rbattarbee Wrote: Hey bro, im from the South Island, from (Earthquake City) Christchurch!
Im guessing ur from NZ too right? What part?
~RB

Yeah, I'm at Nelson. You watch the game?

I guess your talking about Ireland V All Blacks? I hope so, cus thats the only game i watched Cheese It was a mean as game, we wasted Ireland.
Fly around the moon, on a nyan sheep, while dual-wielding 2 miniguns blowing shit up.
(06-09-2012, 10:37 PM)rbattarbee Wrote:
(06-09-2012, 09:57 AM)Moist Wrote:
(06-09-2012, 09:54 AM)rbattarbee Wrote: Hey bro, im from the South Island, from (Earthquake City) Christchurch!
Im guessing ur from NZ too right? What part?
~RB

Yeah, I'm at Nelson. You watch the game?

I guess your talking about Ireland V All Blacks? I hope so, cus thats the only game i watched Cheese It was a mean as game, we wasted Ireland.

Yes it was'nt too bad for their first game of the year. Savea was pretty impressive. Anyway Welcome to the community. Smile
Welcome to the community!

If you need a reference to the rules here is a link! http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=11792

Let me know if you have any questions.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
The following 1 user Likes beflok's post:
  • Flux
Welcome to FL! Cheese
Hello and welcome to FL Smile Hope to RP with you soon.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub