Concert RP (Singing RP)
Question 
OK hello all you City-RP player

Me and Number1554(wolfy012)&Karmaloop(skandicee497) are hosting a Concert RP in the CubFoods park and we need people to do the RP jobs and do the role-play and there will be lots of jobs like Singer-Fans etc and you will need to change your job to the job your directed to do so i know who is in the RP, i will tell you when the Date the ConcertRP is on when i have all the job workers sorted. XD

me and Number1554 want people to have a more better experience on the server to help getting to know how to get RP points in the future, The roles will be down below and i will list how many people can do the job....

host(Ant&Dec)2:Karmaloop&Number1554
Construction Workers(To build the stage)4people allowed:
Security Guards 3 people allowed:
Fans(who ask's for autographs) 4 people allowed :
Crowd (Unlimited people):
Singer(mic required) 1 singer or a band what can play at the Concert: Borovichok
dancers 4 people allowed:
VIP people who are allowed backstage, 4 people:
A Butler driver( Driver the singer into the Concert,Must have a BMW or a car higher than a Citroen) 2 people allowed:
News presenters 4 people allowed:

Thanks For reading this thread please join the ConcertRP please

Many thanks Karmaloop & Number1554
Hey, do I need to sing by myself? Or just recorded music? Anyways I'd like to be a singer
And a little suggestion: maybe you can build stage in cub foods
Well i dont mind if you real sing or Music i dont mind which ever you want XD and the Singer is yours !