Banrequest Jeffry
Name of player: Jeffry

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:17443738
Time in GMT: I was trying to infiltrate the Nexus, and was protending to by a police officer. I took the elevator up to the presidents office, and walked into his office and tried to talk to him. Jeffry was apparantly the ''nexus gundealer'' and just started shooting me even tho I hadn't done anything that could harm the president. I had 15hp left when he stopped shooting.

About 30minutes earlier the rebels had the president hostage, and we had two guns pointed against his head. We was inside the barricade jeffry had built, and he was outside with an AK47. He started opening the barricade with his numpad so that i could shoot us and we couldnt shoot him. He killed us both when we where standing right next to the president. I don't have any screenshots, but of you check the logs you will see.

Server: v33x

Summary: I was trying to infiltrate the Nexus, and was protending to by a police officer. I took the elevator up to the presidents office, and walked into his office and tried to talk to him. Jeffry was apparantly the ''nexus gundealer'' and just started shooting me even tho I hadn't done anything that could harm the president. I had 15hp left when he stopped shooting.

TL;DR Nexus gun dealer serving as armed guard for the president. Shooting without reason.

About 30minutes earlier the rebels had the president hostage, and we had two guns pointed against his head. We was inside the barricade jeffry had built, and he was outside with an AK47. He started opening the barricade with his numpad so that i could shoot us and we couldnt shoot him. He killed us both when we where standing right next to the president. I don't have any screenshots, but of you check the logs you will see.

Evidence: Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/t5eYf
I dont see really enough evidence to issue a ban.

A slap on the wrist should deem sufficient as it is a bit fail RP.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!