Ban request on LOADS of people
Thread Title: Ban request on LOADS of people

Name of player: ThEnIgHtShAdOw --SWE--,Sydex,Wavie-Davie,Klafplanze

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:4655709 sydex. STEAM_0:1:51866125 Thenightshadow. STEAM_0:0:519325 Wavie.KlafpLanze http://steamcommunity.com/id/treebark780

Time in GMT:20min b4 i post this

Server:V33X

Summary:OK SO I was bying president and they started random raiding me and corleone village blocked the floor downstairs killing everbody That was sydex and racerfan And the rest u see in evidence

Evidence: Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSdSsuK5Y...tube_gdata

Part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8V3KH3j-w...tube_gdata

Note:I was Doing that sitting thingy on chair to proof wat they Were doing...Sorry if it aint allowed I dind read it in rules

And the hit man you can see him pming me Wanted to protect me but instead he wanted to kill me

And klafplanze was Propblocking the courtroom so nobody can get in to save me

And hopefully i wont get banned AGAIN for doing that seat thing...(Beflok)
I wasn't even a corleone at the time.......and I saw no blocks of any kind.
THIS AINT A DISCUSSION TOPIC ONLY POST IF U GOT EVIDENCE U DIND DO ANYTHING .DONT DISCUS HERE!

(06-10-2012, 02:24 AM)racerfan Wrote: I wasn't even a corleone at the time.......and I saw no blocks of any kind.

yOU Were u can see it in My proof just saying this aint a discussion room
I became a Corleone AFTER you were dead. And if, by chance, there were any propblocks, I had no involvement in making ANY of them.
(06-10-2012, 02:24 AM)racerfan Wrote: I wasn't even a corleone at the time.......and I saw no blocks of any kind.

yOU Were u can see it in My proof just saying this aint a discussion room
i cant believe i have to waste my time replying to this guy.

Please just look at the time of demo he mentioned?

Also demon so kindly said `you require evidence for admins.'

Please just check the chat log on server for the time he posted demo and the hour before.

He constantly trying to run people over, shoot people, tried to troll police officers by calling them various names.

To top it all off he attempted to kill the president 3 times and failed. The 4th time when he eventually killed the president he took it.

He then prop blocked in the nexus so people couldnt get to him followed by locking himself into a chair so no one could remove this fool as president. All this can be found as evidence in the chat log from almost half the players on the server and no doubt partly in his video. (i bet he started recording that video at a very convient time)

Nuff said.
Oh and fyi demon if this is you trolling on forum to i have copied and saved my post.
Also, adding on to what Wavie is saying about trolling cops, Demon daid to me several times "u gona random arest me agan?" as an unemployed. I wasn't doig anything to him when he said that, he just came up to me.
Exclamation 
What part of no discussion do you people not understand. If an admin wants your input, they shall ask for it.
(06-10-2012, 02:51 AM)Melons Wrote: What part of no discussion do you people not understand. If an admin wants your input, they shall ask for it.

Rules for Posting in Ban Request Area

1. You are only allowed to write in one of these topics, when you are: 1. the accused player 2. the accusing player 3. a witness or in any other IMPORTANT relation to the Unban/Ban/Admin Abuse Request. Any other replies like "Use the template." - "Omg that guy should be banned." are backseat moderation and will lead to a warning.

2. Always use Template when Making new Threads

Where in the post are you the accused Melons? If anyones post does not belong here it is yours. Me and race have every right to reply.
(06-10-2012, 02:28 AM)racerfan Wrote: I became a Corleone AFTER you were dead. And if, by chance, there were any propblocks, I had no involvement in making ANY of them.

Yes racerfan sorry for my mistake I just watched the proof and Ur not in it

But you did insult me alot...