Ban request on LOADS of people
(06-10-2012, 02:31 AM)WavieDavie Wrote: i cant believe i have to waste my time replying to this guy.

Please just look at the time of demo he mentioned?

Also demon so kindly said `you require evidence for admins.'

Please just check the chat log on server for the time he posted demo and the hour before.

He constantly trying to run people over, shoot people, tried to troll police officers by calling them various names.

To top it all off he attempted to kill the president 3 times and failed. The 4th time when he eventually killed the president he took it.

He then prop blocked in the nexus so people couldnt get to him followed by locking himself into a chair so no one could remove this fool as president. All this can be found as evidence in the chat log from almost half the players on the server and no doubt partly in his video. (i bet he started recording that video at a very convient time)

Nuff said.
Oh and fyi demon if this is you trolling on forum to i have copied and saved my post.

Cool! Lying to admins i hope admins can see all this wat u just wrote i did in console Then u get a ban hopefully for lying to admins
Demon I just dont understand you. Why incriminate yourself in your own thread? You are drawing attention to everything you did wrong.

Yes your right; the admins will see chat log when they look... wonder what they will see.

Allow me to add a little.

In the video you see him spawning props in front of lift? Please take a look video at 8 mins and 27 seconds; that was his first prop block. You can see him begining it with the stacker tool as well. Those are the props he used to block lift.

Notice he has 1 kill and 12 deaths? hmmm what were you possibly doing to deserve that? Perhaps 2 of them is when the cops killed you when you attempted to kill me as president? or was it perhaps when u broke nlr the 3rd time or so when you eventually did. All this done by you as an unemployed civilian; nice role playing there demon. At 10 minutes and 22 seconds he admits to killing me as president.

13:46 tries to either prop block or prop kill.

This is in part 1 of his video. (demon i saved your video incase you delete it). So your video serves to show admins how you were misbehaving on both those points even with your editing of the video/demo which cut out most your insulting if not all of it and your prop blocking at 8 min and 27 seconds. I also believe you exploited as well cause u were on the top level and somehow miraculously appeared down on a lower level... I'm not sure if this is possible or not but I cannot see how you got past us. How'd you magically get from top level to court room?

Part 2:

121 hours and 8 minutes playtime when he goes into chair ... when he gets killed 121 hours and 17 minutes. Exploiting invurnability in chair for 9 minutes.

With you trolling, laming, shooting people, sniping others, stealing cars, trying to road kill, insulting, false rping for what possible reason would people find you so annoying?

Also Demon i'm done replying to you now so type what you want.

____

Can I add one thing to the admins? I'm not sure what side you will take here but I don't want Demon banned to be honest. His laming is annoying but I am not type of guy to request the ban of someone. I am simply forced to reply to this guy because he keeps trying to get me banned.
(06-12-2012, 05:30 PM)WavieDavie Wrote: Demon I just dont understand you. Why incriminate yourself in your own thread? You are drawing attention to everything you did wrong.

Yes your right; the admins will see chat log when they look... wonder what they will see.

Allow me to add a little.

In the video you see him spawning props in front of lift? Please take a look video at 8 mins and 27 seconds; that was his first prop block. You can see him begining it with the stacker tool as well. Those are the props he used to block lift.

Notice he has 1 kill and 12 deaths? hmmm what were you possibly doing to deserve that? Perhaps 2 of them is when the cops killed you when you attempted to kill me as president? or was it perhaps when u broke nlr the 3rd time or so when you eventually did. All this done by you as an unemployed civilian; nice role playing there demon. At 10 minutes and 22 seconds he admits to killing me as president.

13:46 tries to either prop block or prop kill.

This is in part 1 of his video. (demon i saved your video incase you delete it). So your video serves to show admins how you were misbehaving on both those points even with your editing of the video/demo which cut out most your insulting if not all of it and your prop blocking at 8 min and 27 seconds. I also believe you exploited as well cause u were on the top level and somehow miraculously appeared down on a lower level... I'm not sure if this is possible or not but I cannot see how you got past us. How'd you magically get from top level to court room?

Part 2:

121 hours and 8 minutes playtime when he goes into chair ... when he gets killed 121 hours and 17 minutes. Exploiting invurnability in chair for 9 minutes.

With you trolling, laming, shooting people, sniping others, stealing cars, trying to road kill, insulting, false rping for what possible reason would people find you so annoying?

Also Demon i'm done replying to you now so type what you want.

____

Can I add one thing to the admins? I'm not sure what side you will take here but I don't want Demon banned to be honest. His laming is annoying but I am not type of guy to request the ban of someone. I am simply forced to reply to this guy because he keeps trying to get me banned.

First of all i dind edit/cut video And at 14/46 u said i was going to make a very very quik door add fading then add keypad Ow and when u said i appeared at the Lower floor then it was i hided In those props u guys came in i ran into elevator And a cop was upstairs with a suit...So

And wat u lying trolling,shooting and more crap ur talking about?
And wat u lying also about trying to get u banned always this is my first ban req on u Oh and that 12 deaths No i dind break nlr I was a securety guard i died Twice at that job orso And i got cdmed sometimes trying to get to city soo... And ur Criminating me U keep insulting me cause im a kid
The server welcomes everbody but when a kid used mic you all start to insult HAHA kid go play other games this game you need to be 15atleast
We dont need kids in this server and more