Unban Request - Mr. Anonymous
Your name: (Steam friends name)
Mr. Anonymous
Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
Banned by: (Admin that banned you)
Beflok
Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)
Permabanned.
Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)
Beflok?
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
I dont deserve a'n permaban if i just donated yesterday,
and i have some Litle ban's that is discussable on my ban records
And since I Never liked beflok and he diden't like me i think another Admin should check my bans before putting a perma ban
I did have 102 or more hours on the server, i got 400k a hummer, alot of guns and i dont want it to be a waste and 180 Donater days
I will do everything to come back to the server since i like it.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.

(06-10-2012, 12:37 AM)Mr. Anonymous Wrote: I dont deserve a'n permaban if i just donated yesterday,
Donations have absolutely nothing to do with any disciplinary measures.

(06-10-2012, 12:37 AM)Mr. Anonymous Wrote: And since I Never liked beflok and he diden't like me i think another Admin should check my bans before putting a perma ban
Mr. Anonymous (STEAM_0:0:41867049) has 12 bans on record, multiple reoccurring violations of same sort.

(06-10-2012, 12:37 AM)Mr. Anonymous Wrote: I will do everything to come back to the server since i like it
You should have learned from all your previous bans and verbal warnings I myself personally issued to you countless times.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator