Flabbawookie
FlabbaWookie (Steam friends name)

10028 (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Console (Admin that banned you)

Both: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)

a-: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)

No longer an NV Admin. and wants to return to FL. *can you also unban him of forums.* (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
Flabbawookie asked me to post this for him. He wants to be unbanned beause he isn't an NV admin anymore and is returning to FL. His steam id is: STEAM_0:1:44708347, And is also banned of forums.
This isn't nearly enough text for an unban. The reason just isn't valid since we need more statements on the subject.

Please make it "longer" so to say. We want to know if it's valuable for us to get you back as an RP'er.

EDIT: After talking to Flabba on steam I'm allowing him to make 1 post to defend himself.
Dear Fearless Community,

I have decided after a long time of thought, to return back to FL. As you may know I was an Administrator at the community of Nova, but as I have resigned/been demoted I've left due to the Staff members not taking
me nor the community seriously. I currently have zero bans to record in this community, besides the "NV Affiliate" Permanent ban which is what I am trying to appeal for in this post. I had many friends back at Nova,
but I knew the situation was getting out of hand, and as I was actually referred to it by a member of FL, I decided to see if I could be Un-Banned here at Fearless.

This community has a much larger playerbase and a lot
more Role-Play which is why I mainly play Garry's Mod. I would like to be Un-Banned because I feel that I am sensible enough to be let back in to Fearless, and I am extremely sorry for betraying the community like
this, this especially goes to SoulRipper, NudelHolz and the rest of the Staff members here at Fearless.

I hope you take this into consideration, as I'm very eager to start playing on the Server again, and interacting with people on the Forums.

Thank you for your time.

Flabbawookie.
I vote yes
(06-10-2012, 07:14 PM)Temar Wrote: I vote yes

Ditto.
Also vouching for an unban. Especially since FlabbaWookie doesn't have any previous bans. at all.
Unbanned
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.