Mafia Fun Night
Hey guys, RB here. So yesterday i was in the mafia for the first time. We were in the Dons house, it had a wall and gate around it, like a normal mafia house. The thing is, there were these cops outside our house trying to hack the keypad for the door. So i did the dumbest thing: i spawn a money machine in our front yard. Just a little left of the gate, but luckily the cops couldnt see. Me being a noob and all, i thought the machine would go in my inventory, but No. So a fellow mafia member hides it in the garage of the house, basically opposite the gate.(The House is on the road, that leads to the cave) I didnt think that the cops would get in, but they did, and they charged in. Only 2 of them though, and a firefighter cus our house was on fire. I was thinking "Oh Shit, I hope they dont look in the garage". Thank god they didnt, but it was close. I quickly did my ninja skills, grabbed the money machine, and sprinted away into the forest. And yeah, thats basically it. A whole tonne of crazy things happened that night, Mafia raid on the apartments (we all died), Mafia trying to jailbreak our friends (we all died again), me getting put in jail twice (10 MINUTES OF MY LIFE) and a massive police raid on the dons new house (like i said, i was put in jailCheese). Haha these are some "good" times you cant get from normal games.
~RB
Fly around the moon, on a nyan sheep, while dual-wielding 2 miniguns blowing shit up.
The following 1 user Likes rbattarbee's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog
This is a very funny story and all, but I'm not sure how this would be a roleplay?
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
Wait What ?
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]