Stanislav BR
[Image: C58A25E6EB027ACD3B2CB620FCB3D09C7769791A]

Using breach on jail door, not sure if it's bannable, so I posted it anyway's.

Stanislav

v2d

3:50pm est

STEAM_0:1:33284116
Yes, I used the breacher, but I do not like it could have som: weapons not allowed in jail

Also i cant freeing self Smile
Stanislav does this all the time whenever he is in jail.
He abuses the glitch that you can use weapons and items while in jail.
I have seen it with my own eyes but never got any pictures of it.
After breaking out of jail, he will go out and jump off the elevator
1) I have unbounded take up arms in prison
2) Before you say something please be evidence
3) what about LIFT FALL With blatant lie
Or I could just look in the logs if you got arrested, used a breach then you magically died.

Lets check it out shall we?
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
(06-09-2012, 08:16 PM)Beflok Wrote: Or I could just look in the logs if you got arrested, used a breach then you magically died.

Lets check it out shall we?

He never left, if it matter's I also found a weed pot in his cell. So he thought his cell was a trash dispository I suppose. I was Jail Guard, so I forced him back into his room. :/. Still He tried to bust out, without me I think we all know what he would've done.
Yes Beflok u can check, i never suicide in jail
Grub is going to look for the video of him doing it in jail.
Everytime he is in jail he tries to break out with this glitch.
(06-09-2012, 08:34 PM)Fultzy Wrote: Grub is going to look for the video of him doing it in jail.
Everytime he is in jail he tries to break out with this glitch.

Would Be nice, I also have a video if needed. I think the SS say's enough though.
Oh hey I have VIDEO EVIDENCE of him using a shotgun to break out of jail, Funny thing I checked the jail cell, No one was in it Cheese! I even have him holding the shotgun and then he denied it... You said you wanted evidence stanislav Smile... ** I'll post it tonight, gotta find it and then convert it***

Edit: I only found him in the jail cell.. Just wanted to correct that...
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub