Blacklisted as Police Officer
Sad 
NameThinkingteffankp
Steam id:STEAM_0:1:20142654
Blacklisted job/sToungeolice Officer
Admin who blacklisted you:Kenny
Reason why unblacklist:
Our President set a speed limit 25-30 m/ph cant remember, so i was in the town and looking for crimes, and then i saw some one driving crazy like 50 m/ph or something like that, and then i made something stupid i shot after him with my usp, i think i shot 2 times after him, and i didn't know that it wasn't allowed to shoot after cars there were driving to fast, so the car driver got really angry and called for an admin and it was Kenny, and then i got blacklisted.

I think Kenny gave the Police Officer's a warning because some of the Police Officer's shot after fast drivers before me, but i didn't see the warning and i got blacklisted as a Police Officer Sad

But anyway I think it's too hard punishment for two shots with a pistol I think it is called usp not sure.
steamThinkingteffankp ingame:Steffan Klein Poulsen
I'm absolutely sure there's more to this story, because you minged all day long yesterday and this wouldn't be the first time you lie to the admins.
Well you "didnt see the warning" ?
I gave like 3.
Poilce officers were contantly shooting speeding cars, do you see that in real life ? no !
Poilce officers are there to protect and serve. protect not just kill people who dont obey little laws like that.

I gave you all enough warning and if you didnt see it, tough.
You are remaining blacklisted, im leaving this open for now just incase another admin wishes to say anything.
Blacklists aren't always permanent - you can reapply to be unblacklisted when you've learned to RP. You clearly DONT know the rules as you have 8 custom doors in a row yesterday, so for now this can be closed until you've had a good read of the rules.

DENIED and CLOSED