Unban request
name courage
ban number 10806
STEAM_0:1:41525677
SERVER V22
banned by - beflokk

I would like to add that this ban was completely un needed in the following

why was I banned... this questions is running through my head like a fire truck because I can not truthfully tell you that it is justified. This was a very simple event on the fearless server and I think that beflokk has it in his head that I am only out to cause chaos. But he is deeply wrong about me. This event started after I had had a long day on fearless simple selling and helping the fearless community ''in game'' I spent my day selling weapons all day in my newly made shop. Now this started about 1 hour after Beflokk had got on. To be honest I didn't do anything wrong other than my keypad was not linked to my door because of the duplicator had messed up. Now in the ban reason it stated this.

enticing cops to raid him several times, fail RP, quit encouraging constant aggressive RP

I did not in anyway ask cops to come to my shop and start shooting at me and my friend. Now did they come to my shop ? Yes did I ask them to point guns at me and open fire ? No that was there choice. I would like to add that I did not open fire on anyone during this event, all shots made by me where strictly wall shots and where not directed at anyone. Now I would like to add that Beflokk had appeared at my location asking me this simple question. '' courage why is it every time I see you, you have some kind of conflict with the cops''. Now I have not had any issues at all on the server today other then thins one. And beflokk was not on during that time. I have spent my entire day on fearless v22 selling weapons to people with fair prices and a polite manner, and I have held my self back from every and I mean every rule breaking event that came my way today. Now back to the question, the reason you simply see me every time there is a conflict with me vs the cops is because your an admin.. its your job to go to people when there is gun fire or '' conflicts'' to make sure people are not breaking the rules such ass – Fearrp or RDM. I did not break any rules during this event, not one. And as far as the Failrp goes I didn't Failrp because I stuck right to the game plane and followed the rules. No one in this event complained a single word, no one was killed by my hands, I did not shoot at anyone, I did not call names or attempted to RDM. This ban was simply put down because beflokk has the idea that im just the Chaos man. I am not and I didn't deserve this ban at all. I hope you can forgive me for simply enjoying the time I was having. If you would only ask me to stop what im doing in a calm manner before assuming all I wish to do is cause chaos then things would be much easier for me. This ban was also added after a server crash, I was not notified that I was doing anything wrong and beflokk did nothing to attempt to talk to me about what it was that I did wrong.
Our choice? The first time we heard shots and when I came you were yelling something about bacon and started to shoot at us.

The 2nd time I hears a shotgun shot and it was you again with a gun in the shop going "If I don't get my bacon I will kill this man. ect ect"

The first time was alright but then you did it again, meaning you we're provoking the cops to come and try to raid you.

I did not call names or attempted to RDM? Killing our cops and bringing me to near death is RDM mate.

You had no reason to start shooting in your shop which brought the cops to BP we told you to put the gun down but you shot at us.
Even if the bullets didn't really hit us because your shop was bullet proof. But you shot your weapon near cops. So we weren't going to stand down. So it is RDM because there was no reason for you to provoke us to start attacking you.

And didn't beflok come to you earlier when we we're raiding the first time? He said something about "It seems everytime I come to you, you have problem with the cops" and you laughed at that.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
Courage, how many times have I told you to cut down on the aggressive RP, to stop the damn senseless violence. If you find our RP too boring, then switch over to CSS or HL2DM.
it wasn't meant to be an aggressive attempt to put anyone down. if i had any idea that it would bother anyone i wouldn't of done it. i am truly sorry if i did make it look like all i want is to play aggressive. the server is not boring at all i just thought that starting a little event would be fun, not just for me. now as for my shop being bullet proof... i knew that it was bullet proof and i didn't have any hostages. should i have done all this... now that im banned i understand that its strictly not allowed. so it will never happen again. i hope you can understand this was an honest mistake in just trying to have a good time with people. not some random attempted to strike the nervs of the admins.

pleas understand this was not something that i felt was going to cause an issue with. and if you did tell me to put down the gun i honestly did not hear you say it. if you typed it i wasn't paying attention because i was to caught up in the moment. When beflok came to me and asked me the question I didn't think that was a type of question that meant '' courage you need to stop''. I am a very simple player I like to play the game and enjoy it with others, I was not the only one in that shop you know, and he wasn't a hostage just so you know. This is all just one big misunderstand of what my intentions where. Pleas understand.
Think about a real city. Say you have a normal shop inside a gas station. If cops hear the noise of a shotgun constantly being fired at the wall do you think they would just ignore it?

You are kidding me right? When I asked you a question it is me being pissed off at you because of you enticing cops and your fail RP. I hope you understand now that is the frustration in my voice because you are creating an environment that is the opposite of city RP and constantly causing work for admins.

Un ban req denied only that you dont seem to learn so hopefully you will follow the rules next time around.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!