Unban request
Name:Terry chokeslammer

Your ban ID: 10878

Banned by: [FL] StillAlive

Server:v33x

Involved: [SW] Salinsky

Why we should unban you:

Salinsky was carrying a shotgun around in a store and I heard him saying he would shoot people if they stole anything so I ran in with my gun and shot him because I was afraid he was going to kill someone who was buying guns.

Few mins later I get teleported to the roof by the admin and asked "WHY DID KILL HIM?" I started to give my reason and during mid sentence I got instantly kicked and banned.

He also claims he "Saw what happened" which I found out wasn't the case because my friend was next to Stillalive before he teleported off and dealt with me.

Which didn't surprise me considering Salinsky and Stillalive are also friends which would indicate I got punished on his friends "word" rather than actual evidence.

1) The mayor never once mentioned gun laws allowing you to carry around shotguns and point them into peoples faces.

2) You weren't even in the "Bodyguard" position and you aren't legally allowed to carry a gun out anyway.

3) You were acting threatening

I didn't take your shotgun I allowed your friend to take it and give it back to you, but again ignored and instantly punished.
So basicly you shot a person for guarding a position? Is that how you do against the police too? Shoot them all because they protect the president. Something's wrong with your logic then.

Seriously how does this not sound wrong to you:
"I heard him saying he would shoot people if they stole anything so I ran in with my gun and shot him because I was afraid he was going to kill someone who was buying guns."

That is what a guard does. They protect a shop and or person. In this case Salinsky was playing as an alround city protector of crime.

EDIT: And don't you dare say I'm biased because I'm friends with Salinsky. I would never be like that with anyone on the server and he knows that too.
(06-09-2012, 10:25 PM)StillAlive Wrote: So basicly you shot a person for guarding a position? Is that how you do against the police too? Shoot them all because they protect the president. Something's wrong with your logic then.

Seriously how does this not sound wrong to you:
"I heard him saying he would shoot people if they stole anything so I ran in with my gun and shot him because I was afraid he was going to kill someone who was buying guns."

That is what a guard does. They protect a shop and or person. In this case Salinsky was playing as an alround city protector of crime.

EDIT: And don't you dare say I'm biased because I'm friends with Salinsky. I would never be like that with anyone on the server and he knows that too.

alround city protector of crime.
That's what the police are for and he never once said he was "PROTECTING THE CITY" No idea where this has come from.

That is what a guard does. They protect a shop and or person

That's true however he wasn't a guard he was a Civilian wearing a suit holding a shotgun out in public.

There were no rules made by the mayor allowing non government officials to carry firearms.

I had a valid reason for shooting him and you didn't care to listen to it anyway because he's your friend you believe him over me which isn't fair at all.
Seriously? You didn't say anything to him. You just pulled out a gun to kill him. That's failRP in one way.

Secondly it seems like I can't talk some sense into you. However I really don't get how you see it as fair to just shoot a person because they're protecting the civilization?
That's plain dumb. I'll leave this to the other admins.
Salinsky was carrying a shotgun around in a store and I heard him saying he would shoot people if they stole anything so I ran in with my gun and shot him because I was afraid he was going to kill someone who was buying guns.

Your OWN statement to me means RDM
he would only take action against someone who stole, they are in the wrong too steal
why would he shoot someone who was buying guns?
So not only is your logic rubbish, what did it have to do with you? your just one of those players looking for any reason too kill

Denied

Oh and just incase your wondering im not friends with salinsky as i dont really know him, so you cant try and say im unfair