Job abuse-Anonymous
Name of player: Mr. Anonymous

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41867049

Time in GMT: Shortly before 8PM today

Server: V2D

Summary: Without any reason what so ever, as mayor he banned everyone from the city. Not just rebels and corleones. Everyone but government.

Evidence:: [Image: anonbanned.png]
[Image: anonbanned2.png]
Ohh, cool time for me to run fraps, and get my screens ready for you guys Smile!

It's not random since i was being dr.evil Cheese
if you can see, and after 3 minutes the server crashed.
You seem to think that if you change your job, you can failRP all you like. I'm sorry, where are you getting this idea? If I change my job to serial killer, can I RDM as much as I like? If I RP as a drunk driver, can I slam into everyone on purpose and CDM all I like? Just because you did /job doesn't make blatant job abuse acceptable. Just because you did /job Dr. Evil doesn't mean you can go off and ban EVERYONE from the city. And anyway, even if changing your job lets you do whatever you like, I've not seen Austin Powers, but I'm pretty sure Dr. Evil didn't become the leader of a city, then pass laws stopping people from entering the city.
Didnt gamemode crash then? so none of the stats was recorded anyways?
(06-08-2012, 08:23 PM)wolffie Wrote: Didnt gamemode crash then? so none of the stats was recorded anyways?

Anonymous can't predict the future. He was intending to do this for a while. The gamemode crash just happened to stop him from doing it for a long time. I guarantee if the gamemode never crashed he would have done laws like that his entire reign.
(06-08-2012, 08:32 PM)VallyTeacake Wrote:
(06-08-2012, 08:23 PM)wolffie Wrote: Didnt gamemode crash then? so none of the stats was recorded anyways?

Anonymous can't predict the future. He was intending to do this for a while. The gamemode crash just happened to stop him from doing it for a long time. I guarantee if the gamemode never crashed he would have done laws like that his entire reign.

How are you sure? you're not me and the gamemode was crashed and i even tolled everyone feel free to do aything gamemode is crashed did I? or did I?
Maybe you just don't like me becouse im taking UM all te time if im right?
(06-08-2012, 11:16 PM)Mr. Anonymous Wrote:

How are you sure? you're not me and the gamemode was crashed and i even tolled everyone feel free to do aything gamemode is crashed did I? or did I?

The gamemode crashing is 100% irrelevant to this. Stop bringing it up. This happened before the gamemode crashed. "Hey guys, there was this guy mass RDM'ing for the fun of it, but it's okay because the server crashed 5 minutes later, right?"

And yes, I do not like you, but no, it's not because of where you choose to set up your location, I genuinely could not care less. I don't like you because almost every day, I see you pulling some failRP stunt, or doing something that's blatantly against the rules.
(06-09-2012, 01:27 AM)VallyTeacake Wrote:
(06-08-2012, 11:16 PM)Mr. Anonymous Wrote:

The gamemode crashing is 100% irrelevant to this. Stop bringing it up. This happened before the gamemode crashed. "Hey guys, there was this guy mass RDM'ing for the fun of it, but it's okay because the server crashed 5 minutes later, right?"

And yes, I do not like you, but no, it's not because of where you choose to set up your location, I genuinely could not care less. I don't like you because almost every day, I see you pulling some failRP stunt, or doing something that's blatantly against the rules.

Dont worry I don't like you also ;D
and i owned you're mates once at UM and i will continu to own you guys more (the crowbar thing you know)
Dont worry I don't like you also ;D
and i owned you're mates once at UM and i will continu to own you guys more (the crowbar thing you know)
[/quote]

That'll make you look more innocent, won't it?
Its not random because I was Dr. Evil.... What? Pretty sure Dr. Evil was never a president and secondly you dont just ban everyone for no reason. As I have told you and many others this is an RP server.

Meaning you shouldn't be doing something without a RP reason. Judging from your lack of constant Fail RP that I have seen racked up with all your bans you dont care about our rules or RP in general. You failed to mention any reason that you banned everyone besides "I am dr. evil"

Ban request approved, extended time due to how many recent bans you have.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!