Unban request
Your Name: [FL:RP] GerryMircov (GerrBear)

Your Ban ID: 10813

Banned By: [FL] Pinkie Pie

Server: All

Involved: Soul, Cownipples, Blanch, and a Corleone who's name I didn't get.

Why Should We Unban You?: I never killed the president (if anything I might have killed the president when we were raiding), I believe it was one or two Corleones and a black maket dealer who shot him and beat him with crowbars and went back to his office. I followed them and saw them shooting the president whilst he was stuck in the ceiling. I can't remember his steam name, but one of their IGNs was Reko the Slick. They did this about 2 times.

Edit: I watched the video in the unban request, 1 Corleone (Don) pulled out a crowbar, Cownipples pulled out a deagle, soul was standing there (punching I think), a Corleone was behind me, and I switched to my glock. I didn't shoot or anything, the don crowbarred him. They all walked into the office, I followed and saw Cownipples shooting the president (who was stuck in the ceiling) in his foot with a gun. I didn't want to be accused of camping for the new president so I left. Also in the video you see we all left, except for blanch who went back to get the new president. I did nothing wrong and deserve to be unbanned.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=14661

He wasn't stuck in the ceiling. It was a Ban Request were the president just spawned with spawn protection and a group of 5. 3 Corleone and 2 BMD's came to raid the president because "They didn't like how he ran things" Without even checking if it was a new president or not.

It's not Metagaming to look if the president is a new player or not.

The reason why you're banned to is because you were apart of the raid. Even stating that he had spawn protection on and not even telling the others to stop. Hell you even took out your gun and aimed it at him. Everyone in that raid was fail. Killed him or not.

Because no one even tried stop the others. Yet you just sat there and let them kill him.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
Alright, I understand, and when I said stuck in the ceiling, I meant they had gone into the office waited for the new president and started shooting him
They didn't wait for the president in the office, Blanch found him, when he crossed the bridge and called you guys. Everyone that was there was apart of it as I said. Either someone called the others, took out a gun, shot him, or crowbared him.

And how is Stuck in the ceiling meaning they went to the office and wait for him?
Forgot some words, they went in the office waiting for the new president. He spawned in the ceiling and Cownipples started shooting him

And basically what happened was, Sir Smiles the Great said we were going to raid because he's not doing his job. Tc was not president at the moment and we gave the current president warnings, we wanted to make it fun and use only pistols. So we walk up past the guards when we reached the bridge we were to be handcuffed. I have no idea what happened, but in the end we were all uncuffed, Sir Smiles the Great had fallen off, and the president was dead. So we all turn to leave, while leaving Blanch went into the office and said "He's right here, guys" so we turn around. I'm still confused as to where the president went so I went with it. When the don started hitting him I already had my gun out ( I should've lowered instead of pointing it at him) and saw he wasn't dieing from the crowbar which made me realize he just spawned which is when I said "Spawn protection".
The don then killed him, they all went in the office and waited for the new pres. I followed them, then the new president spawned in the ceiling and Cownipples started shooting him so I left.

That's what happened.
Well then why didn't you report it?

If you knew it was fail you could have just took a screenshot or something

And post a ban request on the people who just failed.
To be honest, I don't know.
Please Don't Ban Him.
He didn't do nothing and I understand it was fail RP but don't ban him ill take all the blame you can add another weak on me just let Gerry go.
Gerry was apart of it too mate.

He even took out a gun. Granted he never used it but he did take the gun out. If he didn't do anything then I might haven't banned him.

Everyone did alteast something in the raid.

You we're the voice, calling the people over after you found the president and speaking on the behalf of the raiders

Matt was the killer, he took out the crowbar and swung at him until his spawn protection went off

Soul punched the president, so that was an attack thus he became apart of the raid

Crown took out a gun and shot the president when he was still on spawn protection when matt was swining the crowbar. Thus he attacked him.

Gerry took out a gun, he never used it but he took it out. If he knew it was fail he would have just either got evidence or turned around and left ealier. By taking the gun out he became a threat to the president and thus part of the raid.

See how it works? A little action can make you become a part of something that is happening. It's just doing the wrong thing being at the wrong place at the wrong time.
(06-09-2012, 02:51 AM)MikeyTheFox Wrote: Gerry was apart of it too mate.

He even took out a gun. Granted he never used it but he did take the gun out. If he didn't do anything then I might haven't banned him.

Everyone did alteast something in the raid.

You we're the voice, calling the people over after you found the president and speaking on the behalf of the raiders

Matt was the killer, he took out the crowbar and swung at him until his spawn protection went off

Soul punched the president, so that was an attack thus he became apart of the raid

Crown took out a gun and shot the president when he was still on spawn protection when matt was swining the crowbar. Thus he attacked him.

Gerry took out a gun, he never used it but he took it out. If he knew it was fail he would have just either got evidence or turned around and left ealier. By taking the gun out he became a threat to the president and thus part of the raid.

See how it works? A little action can make you become a part of something that is happening. It's just doing the wrong thing being at the wrong place at the wrong time.

"A little action can make you become a part of something that is happening. It's just doing the wrong thing being at the wrong place at the wrong time." And he is the wrong guy so dont ban him. add another weak on me! please