Shipment of Lol :D Unban Request
Requesting Removal of Ban on record, and also the ban if it is not expired.

Your name: Shipment of Lol

Your ban ID: STEAM_0:1:16919209

[align=center]Banned by: Killljoy

Server: V33x

Involved: Sidewaykill / Courage

Why we should unban you:

The Ban Request For Me: http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=14517

Video Evidence

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X2u71BFQ...e=youtu.be

Please note that he did not even record the beginning of the situation he got himself into, so how does that even show "sufficient evidence."

Further noted, please do listen to the witnesses and fellow police officers who were there at the time as they could offer similar statements. I was just doing my job, in which Dresco stated in the approved Ban Request.

My Story

Here is my side of the story, The President was issuing a law that stated that all vehicles were illegal to be driven inside the city, and especially around the Nexus, which the man "Sidewaykill" was doing. Even before he was recording, we asked him multiple times to get outside of the vehicle, not under gunpoint, but we were asking him with authority. Courage then put him under gunpoint and then he finally decided to get out of the vehicle. But once Sidewaykill got outside of his vehicle, he kept moving towards his vehicle in a way which seemed like he would make a move to reenter and attempt to flee, in which we deemed it was necessary to use the tazer in a way to suppress the subject and handcuff him. The Vehicle was then impounded by another SS due to his situation and the current law stating that vehicles are illegal in the city.

Second of all, do you really need to lie? You just joined the Server? You are obviously a rebel, thanks to evidence taken from the Video, and obviously that means you had plenty of time to see the laws being posted.

Thanks Lads, Shipment of Lol.
I was an officer on the server at the time.
The presidents role was the Alien overlord. We were alien police. All humans were banned from the city at first but beflok revoked that as it was unorthodox or against terms. In addition the initail rules still stayed, no vehicles in the city, they were to be impounded if they were found. The double taze by those officers may have been to keep the suspect from fleeing. It was legit.
for a start i see you tazing him and hes not really doing much too deserve it
(06-07-2012, 09:46 PM)Temar Wrote: for a start i see you tazing him and hes not really doing much too deserve it

Yes, it started with me tazing him, however it didn't show what happened before he began recording
I drove my car in. That's what happened.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:28562039]
Quote:Fail Cop says: FearRP doesn't apply to me because I'm Police!
Yes it does, buddy.
(06-07-2012, 02:09 AM)raiden6312 Wrote: Second of all, do you really need to lie? You just joined the Server? You are obviously a rebel, thanks to evidence taken from the Video, and obviously that means you had plenty of time to see the laws being posted.
Now look here: it takes 10 secs to become a rebel, and two, if you really want, Temar can check the logs, because in between the time I joined and when I was arrested, no laws were announced.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:28562039]
Quote:Fail Cop says: FearRP doesn't apply to me because I'm Police!
Yes it does, buddy.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.
Please note, suspension expired.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator