Unban request due to no proof
Thumbs Down 
Name:Terry chokeslammer

Your ban ID: 10918

Banned by: [FL] Killjoy

Server:v2d

Involved: TB990

Why we should unban you:

My name was "American hero" at the time and this is my Steam name not my actual RP name which was Terry chokeslammer.

I enter the russian bar in the city and they say over mic "American sukah" (Which means bitch in russian) "We don't want american *** in here" over microphone again and blasts me in the face.

Bullshit meta kill

I make a @ report and no admin replies.

I pass them again later on and they start calling me a "bitch" over mic again so I throw a molotov inside, now here's where it becomes bullshit.

They use OOC to call their fireman friend to come put the fire out which is meta I tell them it's against the rules but they ignore me, the fireman comes and I tell him "How did you know there was a fire via OOC" he ignores me and puts out the fire so I kill him.

He returns back instantly and tries to put it out again and I called them "***" which I apologise for, I leave to get into my car and one of them pushed a prop against my car and crushes me against the wall and nobody does anything to arrest them.

I do @ again and nothing so I leave the server.

Now I get punished again because I didn't run here before they did?
They also lied and claimed I prop killed them with ZERO evidence to back it up yet I got banned anyway?

So donaters get special privileges to bait people and lie and break NLR and Meta?
If you have any evidence to support your accusations and claims, please present it within the next 24 hours.
(06-11-2012, 04:18 PM)Killjoy Wrote: If you have any evidence to support your accusations and claims, please present it within the next 24 hours.

Seems to me I get extra punishment for messing with a "donater" seems fishy that you punished me so badly for being blatantly baited in the screenshot.

Also "Prop kill" Where's there evidence of this, it does not exist.

Big surprise guilty party baits into getting evidence after I warned them I would report them.

Utter disgrace.

You know for a fact it's nearly impossible to catch someone insulting you over mic without prerecording and baiting yourself
I do not appreciate the hostile tone here.
Also it's pretty obvious the Mayor and the cops are all friend with the guy posting the ban request, they were instantly defending them on OOC and acting like minges themselves.

First the Mayor refused to demote cops abusing NLR and basically told me to "stop bitching" despite others making requests against them so we decided to raid him as rebels.

I killed 2 cops who came up the elevator and they instantly return after they respawn and die again, the cop who took the screenshot of the prop was abusing phaser door trying to get me stuck inside it so he could kill me.

I made a barricade to hide behind and shoot out from but then I tried to crack the door he instantly closed it on me and shot me in the doorway.

Then he takes an upclose screenshot of my barricade prop claiming I prop threw or whatever the hell he is claiming

There's no actual proof I prop killed anyone he is just adding his 2 cents because I said i would report him too for phaser door abusing.

(06-11-2012, 04:27 PM)Killjoy Wrote: I do not appreciate the hostile tone here.

It's not a "hostile tone" I am sick of being punished when people get away with it because their friends back them up on ban requests.

The screenshot of me saying "***" was after being insulted myself and baited which I apologise for, and the reason the screenshot of the prop is ultra close up is because I was dead and he is lying to get me punished for something that didn't happen.

My tone is merely being sick and tired of punishments that I don't deserve, like how my 1 hour car ban turns into a week ban.
Oh yeah you are the guy that kept RDM'ing people in a gunshop. I'll get back to that.
Well since you Claim too not prop kill I investigated

Over the last 3 Days you have 26 Prop kills (6 being your self) going by the prop in most cases I believe these are deliberate

Also Today I got you doing 5 CDM with in the time of 1 minute, so Mass CDM

So not only am I going to Deny This unban Request but I am going you a 1 month ban Extension